Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Landing performance in P3DV3.4 (FSUIPC)

I really am bad using a stick with my new A320-X and is trying to not break my passengers head or knees upon landing.

Sometimes loading the panel state twice helped with the "issues" i got upon loading a saved scenario (initial approach for instance)

Any program out there that simply just measure my landing performance and gives a -rate via FSUIPC for instance ?

I saw someone doing it via LUA on earlier versions but since i do want to learn it would be nice

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I really am bad using a stick with my new A320-X and is trying to not break my passengers head or knees upon landing.

Sometimes loading the panel state twice helped with the "issues" i got upon loading a saved scenario (initial approach for instance)

Any program out there that simply just measure my landing performance and gives a -rate via FSUIPC for instance ?

I saw someone doing it via LUA on earlier versions but since i do want to learn it would be nice

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Get this, its' free , installs easily, and even keeps a record of all your flights and landing rates so you can track your progress. https://bobbyallen.me/landing-rate-monitor/

Get this, its' free , installs easily, and even keeps a record of all your flights and landing rates so you can track your progress. https://bobbyallen.me/landing-rate-monitor/

Hi Bob,

I use this software  for practice landings with the FSL Airbus A320-X but was wondering how accurate it is. I tried yesterday with an only V/S at about 200feet per minut from AGL500-50  and it recorded -384 where i would have said "i nailed it" so babys wouldnt wake up.

Thanks

Michael Moe 

You could also have a look at FSIPanel. A great software for practising procedures

3/4 back stick deflection at 30' RA for about a second. That'd reduce RoD to about -200 ft/min. At 5' RA or below make that final touch with a check or two on the stick. Always works with me on the 320-X and gives greasers at about -25 to -45 ft/min. All of this is applicable with no wind conditions and stable approach with RoD around -700ft/min above the piano keys. Delay flare if head wind is present. Good luck

Hi Bob,

I use this software  for practice landings with the FSL Airbus A320-X but was wondering how accurate it is. I tried yesterday with an only V/S at about 200feet per minut from AGL500-50  and it recorded -384 where i would have said "i nailed it" so babys wouldnt wake up.

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Fo me it is a very accurate, have used it with two different VAs that use Acars and landing rate agree. 

ProjectFly for performance tracking and flight tracking - best tool for "offline" flights out there.

-54.52 feet it says with the FSLA320-X . Felt almost to good  :wink:

Tried the -500-700 feet upon RA50 and 3/4 backpressure at 30RA

Thanks

Michael Moe

• Upvote 1