Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Drzewiecki Design Washington X Released

Is there an option in the installer to install the KDCA alone without the city?

No.  Just an FYI, I took a flight in the NGX yesterday from JFK (with Drz NYC) down to DCA via the River Visual.  Not a single VAS ding (700 VAS remaining at landing)...frames on landing were 27.  Pretty smooth.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Is there an option in the installer to install the KDCA alone without the city?

Why would you do that since the scenery is wayyyyy better with it? I think everyone has stated FPS and VAS is pretty good.  In fact the landmarks are important for the river visual 19 and mount vernon visual 1. 

If you just want DCA then wait for REX worldwide freeware version or get the Tropicalsim DCA. 

Explored the area last night in a blackhawk and had 0 stutters and FPS as 25-30 with AI at 30%. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

I actually just want a half decent Andrews for my AF1 flights.

spacer.png

I actually just want a half decent Andrews for my AF1 flights.

True.  Hangars and tower on west side are accurate.  East side not so much.  But that is where they keep the F-16s, KC-135s, and C-17s.  AF1 has its own hangar on the west side, south end of ramp. 

The two runways are accurate.

You can check out the MAIW scenery for Andrews.  they may have updated it from FS9 version.  Those guys do a good job with any military air bases and air stations.   Getting it into P3D is the challenge but there is a way. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

No.  Just an FYI, I took a flight in the NGX yesterday from JFK (with Drz NYC) down to DCA via the River Visual.  Not a single VAS ding (700 VAS remaining at landing)...frames on landing were 27.  Pretty smooth.

I have flown the FSL bus jfk-DCA a few times now with this scenery and FSDT kjfk and have not had any vas issues..

This scenery is great for the river visual.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB