Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Drzewiecki Design Washington X Released

I think Dulles is far enough away where it won't load if you're flying in and out of dca. Unless you fly over Dulles.

Orman

Hah, they even modeled the Donald :LMAO: On a serious note this looks like a pretty great scenery though. Hopefully not too VAS hungry though, considering I would have to have several detailed airports loading in right off the bat. Does anyone who has this also run Flightbeam's KIAD and if so how is the VAS at startup?

Not only him. Isn't that the vice president Pence and even ...the first lady ? :p0311: :angel: :American Flag:

Drzewiecki is a good company, I have their New York and Miami and this scenery seems like a another step - in the right direction.

Hard to believe this is VAS-friendly! If those reports hold up I might break down and buy it...

James

Just bought and did a quick flight in the Cub...very impressive!  The night lighting is fantastic also.  I noticed there are not any jetways ay KDCA...I know I saw something in the installation menu regarding SODE....do I need to do something in order to have the jetways?  I have never used SODE outside of it's inclusion in a few FSDT airports.  Thanks!

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Wow, impressive screenshots over at Simmarket. My only hesitancy in buying this scenery is DD still hasn't made his NY airports compatible with P3Dv3 (and has made it clear it isn't his priority). With P3D v4 rumored to be on the horizon (64 bit or not), I think I'll wait. I don't want to be stuck with a scenery that may never get new installers with newer P3D versions.

Just bought and did a quick flight in the Cub...very impressive!  The night lighting is fantastic also.  I noticed there are not any jetways ay KDCA...I know I saw something in the installation regarding SODE....do I need to do somethign in order to have the jetways?  I have never used SODE outside of it's inclusion in a few FSDT airports.  Thanks!

Eric

Same problem here!! No Jetways

Same problem here!! No Jetways

Same here!. Something's wrong with the jetways at KDCA, but for sure DD will find out.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Quite a few people over at the developers forums reporting the same issue with jetways

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

There's a lot of eye-candy that can be turned off during the installation and turned back on if you reinstall.  For me the scenery was stunning and very detailed and very FPS friendly with all of the eye-candy.  I changed the scenery setting to summer and that looked great too. 

Something's wrong with the jetways at KDCA,

The jetways are using SODE so make sure you have the latest version and it is registered and working properly.  I have not tried the jetways but would think that if a scenery program included SODE, the developer would ensure the jetways work with it.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I just installed the scenery and I have no jetways or statics at airport. Also as I was flying over the scenery the ground textures seem to load like a wave. First time I've seen this in P3D and I have dozens of sceneries installed with no issues. During the install I did not check any of the options to turn off anything. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I think SODE is now 1.41 or 1.42, something like that

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I think SODE is now 1.41 or 1.42, something like that

It's v1.4.2 now, but I think the issue with the jetways is that they simply don't appear. In the DD forum there are already at least five posts from people with the same problem, so we'll probably have a patch or correction sooner than later.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

DD still hasn't made his NY airports compatible with P3Dv3

Its not a 5-min job http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=380 and v1 airports were in my opinion simply not good enough to make them compatible with P3Dv3 just like that. V2 is practically made from scratch - not only the textures but also geometries, ground poly, lighting, LOD managing, surroundings etc. But if you wish to install v1 into P3Dv3, you can always do so by tricking the installer this way: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293 .