moey124

Need some help or advice which throttle and rudder pedals to buy

I want to know what is the best throttle out there and rudder pedals on the market today for p3d? I heard about flypfc but it sayys not compatiable with p3d. Has anybody use it with p3d?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the rudder pedals. Can u tell me which throttle is good????

I've two Saitek Quadrants side-by-side - Six Axis, gives me Spoiler, 4 Throttles & Flaps.

Also gives you thrust reversers with the button detents and six other assignable buttons.

Unless you want to spend a lot more money, this is the best budget solution.

I had saitek never liked it. Which other throttle do you know ?

I use the VantEdge Yoke System and for rudder pedals the FlightLink Rudder Control Module. They are not inexpensive but as a RW (large and small) pilot it was worth the price. I saw you didn't like Saitek but I use two side by side. I like to fly a wide range of planes and I swap out the knobs to fit the plane.

I had saitek never liked it. Which other throttle do you know ?

Virtual Fly TQ3 or TQ6. (Not be confused with the crappy GoFlight TQ6.) They will cost you, though.

• Upvote 1

It doesnt matter the price. Just need someting thats really accurate and very good. Been thru saotek and saitek stuff.

Posted (edited)
On 19/02/2017 at 0:11 AM, Superluminal said:

MFG (Milan Flight Gear) Crosswind Rudder Pedals.

http://mfg.simundza.com/index.php

I just wish he made throttles, too. The rudder pedals are sublime.

Bumping this one as my Mfg pedals just arrived yesterday and I'm testing them today.  First experience is they truly are fantastic.  Took a while to arrive with the overground postage But excellent quality. 

Edited by tooting

As mentioned above for the throttles....

Yes, MFG for the pedals and VirtualFly for the throttles... great combination and good customer support...

A

Yes, MFG Crosswinds for the pedals, they are adjustable to the n-th degree and it's hard to imagine anything better.   I bought mine in the spring of 2017 and couldn't be happier.

For joystick/throttle, I purchased the Thrustmaster Warthog- a bit pricey but feels really solid.

Good Luck,

Mark