JLuis

Is it worth buying Xtreme Prototypes LearJet 25A?

Recommended Posts

Hi! Folks,

Please I need a clue... I have flysimware Learjet A35  and I would like to know if is it worth to buy Xtreme Prototypes GLJ Model 25?
 

Learjet35A

Learjet25A

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's all I fly these days.

Excellent aircraft. A classic along the lines of the ESDG Citation X.

Cheers,

Mark

Share this post


Link to post

It is a very nice aircraft, I fly both the Flysimware and the Xtreme and love them both. The panel in the Xtreme Lear25 a little easier to read than the Flysimware but both are great aircraft!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, newtie said:

It's all I fly these days.

Excellent aircraft. A classic along the lines of the ESDG Citation X.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks Mark, but could you make a comparison between these two aircraft (FSW Learjet35A or XP Learjet 25A) and tell me if it's worth buying it.

Remembering I already have FSW Learjet35A.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MartinRex007 said:

It is a very nice aircraft, I fly both the Flysimware and the Xtreme and love them both. The panel in the Xtreme Lear25 a little easier to read than the Flysimware but both are great aircraft!

 

 

Thanks! Martin

Share this post


Link to post

Just another vote...

Yes. I like the Xtreme Prototype Lear very much.

The flight model seems very good. The sounds are good. The VC is very nice.

You can integrate GTN 750 / 650 and the WX Advantage radar. (I'm still trying to get the integrated GTN and radar just right.)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Did you do a search in the forum? I did a screenshot review of both aircraft a while back

Share this post


Link to post

I believe today is the most realistic learjet simulation, I have both and I like both but the 25 is more realistic and the vc much better.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JLuis said:

Thanks Mark, but could you make a comparison between these two aircraft (FSW Learjet35A or XP Learjet 25A) and tell me if it's worth buying it.

Remembering I already have FSW Learjet35A.

Do you want him to buy both aircraft and then make a comparison?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JLuis said:

Thanks Mark, but could you make a comparison between these two aircraft (FSW Learjet35A or XP Learjet 25A) and tell me if it's worth buying it.

Remembering I already have FSW Learjet35A.

Way back when, I bought the other one. It wouldn't run correctly and my experience with support was bizarre. They were trying to tell me there was something wrong with my machine. It's a 4770K Haswell OCed to 4.4 with a TitanX; I'm sure that was the problem. Absolutely no issues with any other AC including the PMDG 737.

Uninstalled it and haven't bothered with it since.

 

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post

Also, make sure you read the great review by Ray he posted just a few days ago if you haven't already!

Cheers

Martin

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, one of his best!

Share this post


Link to post

Does the GNS 650 intergate well with the REX WX radar...does anyone have a picture?

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Did you do a search in the forum? I did a screenshot review of both aircraft a while back

Yes! I read your review and Chase Kreznor review! Very good.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, nachezdc9 said:

I believe today is the most realistic learjet simulation, I have both and I like both but the 25 is more realistic and the vc much better.

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now