jh71

MisterX Golden Gate Bridge in XP11 rc1

I think this one is worth sharing.

The new default clouds, the new water shaders (yes, it is there, the water is not dark black all over the place anymore) and off course MisterX magic to the city of Los Angeles :huh: San Fransisco. 

Cessna_172SP_30.jpg

I hope you enjoy the vista.

Jan

• Upvote 8

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Unless you have tweaked the shadows, they look MUCH better than they ever have.  The shadows in the cockpit look much more realistic, adjusting for time of day, as well as ambient lighting interacting with the interior textures.  I can also see some subtle cloud shadows in the distance and the reflections of the land on the water is spot on, though the repeating water texture is still a bit off.  The LOD looks to be accurate, with subtle hazing.  This is a great example of how far XP11 has come from the Betas, so thanks for sharing this!

Thanks guys. No modifications in this shot, only the addon scenery, I am happy with the defaults as they are.

• Upvote 1

Very nice!  And that stock C172 is pretty nice too.  I wish I could convert my extensive FSX/P3D hanger over to XPlane...

5 minutes ago, FlyingGoblin said:

Very nice!  And that stock C172 is pretty nice too.  I wish I could convert my extensive FSX/P3D hanger over to XPlane...

I can attest that it is pretty nice, for a default aircraft.  I've never flown a default aircraft so much in my flight sim experience, as I have with this.  It's come a long way, both visually and functionally.  My only wish is that LR would fix the old textures of the B58 and C90, which are long overdue for an overhaul, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. :biggrin:

this is XP11, RC1, that just got promoted to final XP11.00.

Everything you see is standard, I removed all dataref changes that I added during earlier betas. Except of course for the brilliant mr X scenery.