Sign in to follow this  
Zigarten

Flysimware Justflight and others 50% off to 04/19

Flysimware's Easter Sale starts today - all aircraft are HALF PRICE until midnight (UK time) on Wednesday 19 April.

Just see fspilot shop has the same dealio.

Hi Folks,

From my experience - the Learjet and Moo-2 are an absolute steal at those prices...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I like the C441 a bit more than the MU-2 (I own both), but I'm considering buying the L35A just to say thank you for the constant updates Flysimware provides.

I'd def recommend the Lear. I wasn't a believer until Flysimware had a sale, and then I bought the MU-2, and then the Lear shortly after. Those 2 planes are pretty much all I've flown the last 3 months, and I fly nearly every day. :-)

• Upvote 1

Don't forget PCA-US has additional 10% on Flysimware today in addition to 50%. 

• Upvote 1

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

9 hours ago, ctiger said:

Don't forget PCA-US has additional 10% on Flysimware today in addition to 50%. 

I was thinking the same thing. 

Still trying to decide if I should get the Lear as I still don't have a biz jet and mainly just fly the PMDG T7 and NGX. The only thing I don't like about the Lear is the VC looks a little plain by today's standards, but from what I've read it's a good plane.

Still pondering  🤔 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

There is a VC upgrade hosted on the Flysim site, and I think they lear in the actual sim vs. the screenshots, actually looks much better. I was also skeptical of the Flysimware stuff based on screenshots, but not any more. At 20$, it's worth the gamble, I think.

• Upvote 1

I bought the lear yesterday, and with the GTN integration, its wonderful, fun to fly.

• Upvote 1

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3