Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

I'll send you the mod, but if the GTN is not working, you should register at the Flight1 GTN support

forum, and get help there  :wink:

Bert, can you send it my way as well? I've decided to pick up the GTN750 this weekend. Thanks.

Bert, can you send it my way as well? I've decided to pick up the GTN750 this weekend. Thanks.

Send me a PM with your email address.

Bert

Can this same mod be done also on the Phenom 100 as well? If so can someone show me how.

So does this mean that you won't be able to use the navigraph extension pack on the Phenom 300 if you do this mod? Could I select another aircraft with a different tail number and use the default G1000 system with the NAV extension if I didn't want to use my GTN version?

Also what are the advantages of using the GTN 750 mod over the original G1000? I know GTN 750 has touch screen support and also, but you will also be losing NAVIGRAPH database, SID/STAR, VNAV functionality as well.

Just curious to hear your feedback on why you guys prefer flying with the GTN 750 mod. List the advantages.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

There are users who have made my -300 mod work with the -100..

Here is what another user told me:

"Forgot to add how I did it.  I changed all 505 to 500 and all 300 to 100, that's all."

The way the -300 mod is set up, you can still use other tail numbers with the G1000.

The Flight1 GTN is very solid and 100% like the real thing, whereas the Carenado G1000 is an incomplete, and IMHO buggy, attempt at modeling an actual G1000.

Bert

Can this same mod be done also on the Phenom 100 as well? If so can someone show me how.

So does this mean that you won't be able to use the navigraph extension pack on the Phenom 300 if you do this mod? Could I select another aircraft with a different tail number and use the default G1000 system with the NAV extension if I didn't want to use my GTN version?

Also what are the advantages of using the GTN 750 mod over the original G1000? I know GTN 750 has touch screen support and also, but you will also be losing NAVIGRAPH database, SID/STAR, VNAV functionality as well.

Just curious to hear your feedback on why you guys prefer flying with the GTN 750 mod. List the advantages.

Hi, I get Bert's mod for Phenom 300 with intend to use it in Phenom 100 as it is currently for discount price.

I did all what Bert worte above and whole GTN750 works very well.

I have minor issues that Bert's files contain CAS messages for 300 and some stuff is not present in 100 (emergency lights, crossbfeed) and some messages does not correspond aircraft current setup. It is not functional problem just you see message/warning even is no reason for it.

Bigger problem is that speed knob doesn't work so you cant set intended speed for autopilot from virtual cockpit, but works with my saitek multi panel. I did some investigation and find that 300 autopilot addresing some Hawker850 stuff and 100 autopilot addresing G1000 stuff.

phenom100.jpg

I guess that I can solve both problems with detailed look into XML files. If I find solution when all will be correct I will provide it back to Bert for potential native Phenom 100 mod. Think I make it until end of week

Jiri, exact same problems I'm having. Hope you find a solution soon. I would love to have this fully functioning in the Phenom 100 as well. :)

Thanks for your response.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

hello Bert ! Would you can send me a copy of your mod gtn 750 for phenom 300. 

email: gabriellc80@gmail.com

Thank you

Bert, your GTN and Autopilot mods are outstanding! Thanks a lot. Of course, I am fully aware that they do not represent the real world solution, but they make the flight experience with this Phenom so much better!

I concur. The only reason I bought the 300 was because of this mod. Brilliant!!

hello Bert ! Would you can send me a copy of your mod gtn 750 for phenom 300.
You need to PM Bert, click on his name and select "Send me a message".

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020