Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

Stupid question.

How can i use weather GTN 750 radar?

Someone who use this?

GTN 750 radar doesn't worked at mine.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you.

The comment for this video says "Roland's weather radar gauge". It has nothing to do with the GTN750, but the panel.cfg is obviously modified to show the weather information in the second GTN750 window. Nice! You might also use RXP's or Captain Sim's weather gauge like this. But Carenado's Phenom 300 doesn't support a second GTN750 unit.

Felix

The comment for this video says "Roland's weather radar gauge". It has nothing to do with the GTN750, but the panel.cfg is obviously modified to show the weather information in the second GTN750 window. Nice! You might also use RXP's or Captain Sim's weather gauge like this. But Carenado's Phenom 300 doesn't support a second GTN750 unit.

Yes. It's too bad that Phenom300 doesn't support a second GNT750. 

Thanks Flyfox.

I am so impressed with the GTN750 in the Phenom 300 that Bert designed.  It was like opening an awesome Christmas gift when it loaded and the VC looked just like it was supposed to always be that way. I just want to add that Bert took the time to answer a silly question that after I had sent it I realized how stupid it was.  Any ways here is the one thing that I need help with. After I did this change and I also at the same time updated to the GTN750 V 1.13, I seem to have lost my ability to set one of my fields to VSR required to destination. I can set it but it does not give me the VSR number, it just stays as ----. Any ideas?

Bert, special thanks, tried out the GTN 750 mod today in the Phenom 300 for the first time, awesome. I need to update as your post indicates about, but had a great flight! Thanks again.

Very nice and a smooth flight.  Just curious (as you did not list this at the youtube video), what is your screen resolution and PC spec? Thx

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Installed the mod and is working. But it seems like the top part is cut off and doesn't fit completely inside the LCD screen. Is this a bug?

Also are you guys able to install navigraph airac cyles along with this mod?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

The "fit" of the GTN screen is a compromise... it is taller than the screen space available  :wink:

The GTN does not use Navigraph data, so Navigraph airac cycles do not apply.  You have to update the Garmin database if you want newer data for the GTN gauge..

Bert

Installed the mod and is working. But it seems like the top part is cut off and doesn't fit completely inside the LCD screen. Is this a bug?

Also are you guys able to install navigraph airac cyles along with this mod?

Press SHIFT+2 and you get the full GTN on the pop up, then you can select the coms, nav and transponder which link to the PFD

popupgtn.jpg

Press SHIFT+2 again and it will revert to the panel:

popup2.jpg

In fact it is better that the top of the GTN is not showing, as this stops you from selecting the wrong frequencies as they are both on opposite side to each other.

Comms left on GTN and right on PFD, Nav right on GTN and left on G1000..

• Like 1

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

Press SHIFT+2 and you get the full GTN on the pop up, then you can select the coms, nav and transponder which link to the PFD

popupgtn.jpg

Press SHIFT+2 again and it will revert to the panel:

More tip +1 

Same result when you click left side of MFD.  (Top side => G1000 panel)

Hello,

I need help.

I buy GTN 750, but is not working.

Bert you create the MOD?,

I read here, its need a MOD for working in Carenado Phenem 300?

Maybe you can help?

ronnhoo@gmail.com

Thx for help and greets from Germany!

Hello,

I need help.

I buy GTN 750, but is not working.

Bert you create the MOD?,

I read here, its need a MOD for working in Carenado Phenem 300?

Maybe you can help?

ronnhoo@gmail.com

Thx for help and greets from Germany!

I'll send you the mod, but if the GTN is not working, you should register at the Flight1 GTN support

forum, and get help there  :wink:

Bert