Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

7 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Dozens of users have accomplished this.. where do the instructions confuse you?

I am traveling, but maybe someone can jump in..

Problem reported solved.

Bert

Hi Bert,

Nice work GTN750 for Carenado !

Could you send me a copy? 

Thank you very much in advance

57 minutes ago, flyin said:

Hi Bert,

Nice work GTN750 for Carenado !

Could you send me a copy? 

Thank you very much in advance

Send me a PM with your email address.

Bert

Hi everybody,

although I installed Bert's GTN 750 mod the autopilot has -  in my case - still severe problems to catch the glideslope. I assume I did everything in a correct way. This afternoon I made a flight from KJFK to KBOS. Everything seemed to work

normally. But approaching the FAP at 4000 feet with approx. 180 knots near Boston Logan Int. the glideslope did NOT react in any way although the ILS frequency was tuned. The airplane did not start to descent!

By the way I tried a GPS approach - I remained in NAV mode and was waiting for the glideslope being alive to push the APPR button afterwards.

I my opinion the carenado autopilot is misbehaving - sometimes it's working, sometimes not all all. After several unsuccessful trials I gave up. I'm on the verge of erasing this piece of garbage from my harddisk.

Maybe there is somebody who has the same experience!

Thank you in advance.

Bernd Schwarz

What approach at KBOS were you flying? Haven't flown into KBOS but I've had no issues at other major airports. Actually the Phenom 300 with the mods is one of my all time favorites, hope you find the issue. Try KSAN 09 ILS approach and see if you get a GS, I fly that one all the time with the Phenom. My experience is that some airports for whatever reason do not always support all of the approaches, perhaps their Nav data is out of date? Or try a different aircraft that you know the GS works into KBOS and see what happens?

Good luck!

You may just be a bit hasty...

My standard test is KTPA RNAV 01L via PIE.

Fly at 2000 feet agl.

Let me know how this goes :cool:

Bert

Hi Bert and Martin,

obviously my problem came from the runway I chose (ILS 04R).  I decided for another runway, now it's working!  :-)

Bert, I tried your standard test. Everything is working well. No problems at all. The aircraft brought me down to

the runway. Moreover, I observed something very strange. Although I chose the runway 01L the FSX identified

runway 36 of Tampa. ....a bug I guess!  But  on my PFD there was shown runway 01L. :ohmy:  This I do not understand!!!!

Martin, I tried your suggestion choosing the KSAN 09 ILS approach!  Everything was working great.

Anyway thank you very much to you guys for your help.

cheers

Bernd

Hi Bert:

Just purchased Phenom 300 and starting to learn the ropes.  Could I please have a copy of your GTN 750 mod? From all the other comments looks like the GTN 750 is the way to go with this bird.  PM on its way

Al

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

1 hour ago, Airbus said:

Hi Bert:

Just purchased Phenom 300 and starting to learn the ropes.  Could I please have a copy of your GTN 750 mod? From all the other comments looks like the GTN 750 is the way to go with this bird.  PM on its way

Al

PM received

Bert

Hi Bert,

Just sent my email address, can I get a copy please?

Thanks

Mike

56 minutes ago, frimm said:

Hi Bert,

Just sent my email address, can I get a copy please?

Thanks

Mike

On the way

Bert

Just bought Carenado 300 for P3d v4.  Sent mesage to obtain copy with my email.  Thanks.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg