Pineapple_Wizard

V4 and AI traffic w/ vPilot

Recommended Posts

So now that the 747 is out, I plan on flying on Vatsim, however I haven't been able to get the model matching to where it was in FSX. I copied over all of the WOAI stuff from the simobjects folder, but no luck, vpilot can't seem to make it work. Any ideas? Has anyone got AI traffic to work in P3D v4?

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any updates on this? I am also looking for ai compatible traffic for vpilot.  I have MT6a working but the models leave a lot to be desired.

Share this post


Link to post

hate to brake it to you guys but from what i have been looking up, ur out of luck. the old models for ur model matching is dated as far back as FS9 and with that said, im sure you understand why they are more then likely not going to work in v4. For now i see us having to wait for someone to make an AI traffic compatible with v4 and its 64bit

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, madmonkeyss said:

hate to brake it to you guys but from what i have been looking up, ur out of luck. the old models for ur model matching is dated as far back as FS9 and with that said, im sure you understand why they are more then likely not going to work in v4. For now i see us having to wait for someone to make an AI traffic compatible with v4 and its 64bit

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

good point, didnt know VPilot had its own AI, thought that would have come past it by this point with all the searching ive been doing. thanks for the heads up, what AI/Model matching are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LeSpiceWeasel said:

good point, didnt know VPilot had its own AI, thought that would have come past it by this point with all the searching ive been doing. thanks for the heads up, what AI/Model matching are you using?

It's not Vpilots own AI but some site that is called VPilotAI. Not sure of the story behind it but the AI do work. I use them it for my model matching.

Share this post


Link to post

vpilotai was recently updated so there should be no black textures anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

cool, ill check it out.

if there is any other/better model matching for v4 let me know because i want to be able to see other aircraft in something other then just CRJs haha

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

tryed looking it up but all i get is a sight with nothing more then a forum so a sort. dont know if thats were vpilotai will be

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LeSpiceWeasel said:

tryed looking it up but all i get is a sight with nothing more then a forum so a sort. dont know if thats were vpilotai will be

 

You have to register first in order to see the forum contents. Then go to Announcements and you will find the package.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2017 at 2:58 AM, Sunny Andonov said:

You have to register first in order to see the forum contents. Then go to Announcements and you will find the package.

ya i figured that out just 5 min later after posting that comment haha

 

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, Wise87 said:

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

UT Live (Beta) works great.  There should be Traffic 3d Sounds for it in about a month, which are way better than UTL's default sounds..

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now