Sign in to follow this  
Bushido5

Milviz Beaver compatible with P3D v4

Available on the support forum of Milviz a SP that correct some bug and allows compatibility with P3Dv4.

Could you provide a link? Or a more specific location?

I've looked through their forums and don't see anything like this.

Thanks

Update:

I remember now: milviz has separate support forums for each aircraft. I need to register. Kind of annoying that this has to be done for each aircraft, but fair enough.

Edited by RichieFly
I get it now...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 hour ago, RichieFly said:

Could you provide a link? Or a more specific location?

I've looked through their forums and don't see anything like this.

Thanks

Update:

I remember now: milviz has separate support forums for each aircraft. I need to register. Kind of annoying that this has to be done for each aircraft, but fair enough.

I can't find it either and i AM a registered member. Download still reads V3 in MVAMS as well.

Cheers,

Mark

I got it all sorted.

newtie, you have to send a request for each aircraft to roadburner440@milviz.com

They added me in < 1hr, so good on them.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

This is wonderful.

Thanks Milviz! This really made my day.

Works great. Now, I have an airliner (747), biz aircraft (MU-2 and 2 Lears) and a very nice bug splatter (the Beav). I'm all set.

Richard Chafey

MSFS 2020, DCS

Thinking about buying this one. Can anyone who has it confirm if it has cockpit vibrations, as Milviz did for the Cessna Bobcat? Vibrations of the instrument panel, needles, etc significantly increases the realism of the flying experience.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

yes.  It does.  All of our newer prop aircraft have this.

Buffeting also occurs (in all of newer aircraft) when stalling.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

On 9/19/2017 at 2:11 PM, Milviz said:

yes.  It does.  All of our newer prop aircraft have this.

Buffeting also occurs (in all of newer aircraft) when stalling.

Great news, thanks. Will be buying the Beaver in the next few days. Glad to hear that all new Milviz prop planes have this feature.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049