HiFlyer

Aerofly Airport List

It came to my attention via some conversations that many people don't know very much about their shiny new purchase of Aerofly:

Some are completely unaware of how many States are included: California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona....

How many flyable planes.... (18)

How many cities modeled. (Even I'm not sure)

Or how many airports! I was startled to find that many people were flying around not aware that many major airports, modeled in very near payware quality were scattered all over the sim!

KJFK, KLAX, KLAS, KLGA the list goes on and on.

To help out, a user named Rodeo has compiled an Aerofly airport list, and I'm spreading it around the community. I hope it helps! Rodeo Airports ZIP

Clipboard01.jpg.ae378b2e516da18c6bca5875

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

To help out, a user named Rodeo has compiled an Aerofly airport list, and I'm spreading it around the community. I hope it helps! Rodeo Airports ZIP

Thanks for let us know!.

Cheers, Ed

Topic pinned. I don't think a lot of people know (including me) just how much is included in the base sim

Er... what's the use of this list? Or am I missing something?

For people like me, who didn't know there were so many actual 3D airports in Aerofly

21 minutes ago, tonywob said:

For people like me, who didn't know there were so many actual 3D airports in Aerofly

Ah, ok. I was thinking the list might have some actual use for the sim itself... ;)