Sign in to follow this  
gaputz

New FS9 Scenery

Hi. I'm a long time "lurker" in the forums, think this may be my first post. The MFSG YPPH Perth Scenery was everything I'd hoped for. I thought I'd never see a payware YPPH for FS9, yet I now do. So happy and glad FS9 is still alive. Greetings to all from Perth, Western Australia. 👍

• Like 1

A very nice and beautiful scenery has been upploaded to the library by Eduardo Mello: SBCY - Marechal Rondon International Airport - Cuiaba, Brazil

fsscr383qeksn.jpg

May I quote from the "readme" of the scenery: [...] This scenario was originally developed for FSX. But due to the large number of FS2004 users, I decided to test if it was possible to convert it to this version. [...]

And it was possible!!! Fantastic! Obrigado Eduardo, you did read the sign of the times...

Dedl

Edited by Dedl
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A new FS9 airport from MFSG:  YPKA Karratha Airport, Western Australia. 

• Like 2

Another new FS9 airport from MFSG: WMKL Langkawi International Airport, Malaysia.

• Like 1

Milan Malpensa scenery (LIMC-MXP) by Albysim

Just a quick post to link the original AVSIM thread showing the features and screenshot of our Milan Malpensa scenery (released on January 2021). Regards

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/593798-new-milan-malpensa-scenery-limc-mxp-by-albysim/

spacer.png

Edited by albybz
added active link and screenshot
  • Like 4

Sceneries for FS2004 on http://albysimsd.hostoi.com/

Realtime news and development screenshot on our Facebook page

A conversion of the Grand Rapids International Airport - KGRR is hopefully going to be added to the library soon... It is original a FSX scenery made by Dillon Rocques and the conversion is done with permission by an international group of FS9ers...

Here are some official screenies from the beta...

spacer.png

spacer.png

So stay tuned and watch out!

Dedl

• Like 4

Guys, thank you so much for putting your talents together and bringing another superb airport scenery to FS9. 

Steve 

• Like 1