Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

Got my eye on Just Flight Piper Warrior

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

I agree with Alan that Just Flight go out of their way to help their customers, whether that is with discounts for upgrades from existing planes, or just acting on customer feedback with respect to adjustments or additional variants. It does them credit, and I am looking forward to seeing Martyn and the rest of the guys again at Cosford 2017 in October! :cool:

I'll echo that. Their interaction with customers is par excellence.

Thanks for the great feedback thus far.  It sounds like it may be added to my hangar.

Kevin Humphryes

Not to put you off the Just Flight Arrow, or even their Trinidad and Tobago add-on which is equally impressive, you should be aware that currently, A2A have a 25 percent discount sale on right across their entire product range, which means their GA aeroplanes with Accusim are at the moment very similarly priced to those Just Flight GA aeroplanes, i.e. round about 25-30 quid, so if it is a toss-up between one from A2A or one from JF, then you could always defer getting the JF aeroplane until later and get an A2A one at a reduced price.

On the other side of the coin of course, buying from Just Flight gets you on board with their loyalty bonus scheme, which is very cool in that each purchase gives you about £2.50's worth of discount points, which you can then either use or save up and collect; after a while if you buy a few things from them, you end up with quite a lot of points, and can end up getting stuff for free, especially if you catch one of their sales which they have fairly regularly.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Just now, Chock said:

A2A have a 25 percent discount sale on right across their entire product range,

Which is how I picked up their ubiquitous L049 Constellation at $45.

On 27/07/2017 at 8:57 PM, turnandbank said:

I would pick the A2A Cherokee. It is one of the best aircraft in my Prepar3d hanger. I logged quite a few hours flying actual Piper Warriors, but I would still go with the A2A Cherokee. Its flight modeling is in a league with the best payware products on the market.

Where I find the flight dynamics better is when you get into the fringes of the flight envelope.  For example the A2A can stall at high speeds such as during a steep turn or pulling out too suddenly from a dive. Very few developers get this type of behavior at the fringe of the flight envelope correct and these are the areas where a real world pilot can also get into trouble. 

Agreed. Probably my fave of all my GA aircraft.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Just bought the Warrior, taking advantage of the discount from my Arrow purchase. Although owning also the A2A PA180, and besides the similarity with the Arrow, I couldn't hesitate. Justflight has done an excellent job with the PA28 series. The modeling is just perfect, couldn't get closer, just beautiful to look at and fly. Their support is top, hearing the customer. I applause their discount policy and determination to quality. 

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Just a shot of the panel for anyone asking.....

My weekday sim.

simwarrior.jpg

My weekend "sim".

warriorsmall.jpg

I love it! Great start guys, just a bit of tweaking please!

Chris :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

Just a shot of the panel for anyone asking.....

My weekday sim.

simwarrior.jpg

My weekend "sim".

warriorsmall.jpg

I love it! Great start guys, just a bit of tweaking please!

Chris :)

Awesome job of matching the viewpoint!

• Upvote 1

Great pics and I'm pleased to see everyone enjoying the aircraft. 

We are currently working with a couple more current RW Warrior pilots to perfect the FDE as much as possible.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

• Upvote 2

Martyn - Just Flight

Great news Martyn as I can definitely confirm on the Warrior II when going for 2 stages of flaps on base leg she wants to pitch up! forward pressure on the yoke is very important at that point in fact its one of the main things the instructors teach and help you correct.

Looking forward to purchasing when you have improved the FDE.

Kind regards

Duncan

15 hours ago, be77solo said:

Awesome job of matching the viewpoint!

Thanks!

I won't say that it didn't take an unhealthily obsessive amount of time...😐

Chris

Applying two stages of flap in RW makes it want to balloon up and you have to push forward quite hard to keep it level, and then trim.

Applying the flaps also makes the nose drop, so you do get a better forward view. In the sim that can give the impression of pitching down if you see what I mean.

I haven't bought this one yet, but had quite a lot of fun with old JF version.

Peter

Peter, I agree, once the flaps are down you will have a more nose down attitude but this is different. As soon as you move the flap lever it pitches down without any ballooning at all no matter what airspeed as if it was an early model pa28. You can see this correctly modelled in a2a's Cherokee or vflyteair's Cherokee range in xplane. With a bit of tweaking this can be right up there.

Chris

Just did my first VFR in it from my local.

Not the best but learning all the time.

First attempt at a repaint as well.

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.