Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Wilding

Ground Environment 2006 WOW!!!!!!

Please sugest that Flight1 indicate specifically what Version download they are offering.They usually don't do it. I'm ready to order.Thank you.

Guest PPSFA

The current version is 1.02 but there is an update coming this weekend according to the developers.

Guest allcott

>Please sugest that Flight1 indicate specifically what Version>download they are offering.They usually don't do it. I'm ready>to order.>Thank you.If you mouse-hover over the download button the version of the download displays bottom left in Internet Explorer. However, you need to go the update page referenced to see what has been changed - the current latest version is wrapped into the installer so the only other way to see what you're installing is to actually install it - and pay for it. :)Allcott

Guest acuba

wenn exactly this new all-in-one update coming? Today?

Guest Peter Wilding

Hi there,We are trying to get this out today. It all depends on Flight One. It won't be any longer 23.45 mm. I can promise you that!!!

Come on flight1. I've been waiting all week to buy the final version, and I am ready to go!Greg

Greg Clark

I guess the new full version with patch contained will be available for purchase soon? If so I will wait until then and cough up the dough. Looks very cool, and most of all I am looking forward to flying outside of NA for change! BTW, will USA roads work with this product? I would imagine so, or is it even necessary with GE?Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Guest Peter Wilding

we are just testing the manual autogen update on our website. A public beta version 10.04.If all goes well you can install the final exe from flight one next week. Maybe monday or tuesday.Other than that it's fine to download the package now anyway. You can always redownload next week. And if you feel clever you could download now and stil enjoy it.Up to you and no real problem either way. Lstest version for the autogen trail or public beta is 10.04 and so far is's looking good.

Guest cloudflyer

Is Ground Environment compatable with USA roads, Aerosoft Manhattan and Genesis mesh? Is there a significant improvement in the United States?Michael

Guest delta_one

Just wondered if it is necessary to increase the scenery display quality settings to high or ultra high to get the full advantage out of ground environment? thanks

This looks great, but I have a question about other sceneries already installed, I have RealScene, FSGenisis, Megascenery and airport programs..........will GE work with or around the others, or do I have to remove some of them??

Guest Peter Wilding

Display settings adjusted to max will always get the max visual advantage to any add-on scenery and also make the default FS9 scenery look better.As always there is a performance hit if you max anything out. All that said evey texture in GE is the default 256x256 size and there is not performance issues at all due to GE ground textures.

Guest tomyeah

maybe we could make a list for products that can cause problems with GE2006 because they use their own texture sets and give solutions ?Austria Professional 2004 Landclass for example, it has its own autogen texture folder. Solution, just use the austrialc.zip freeware landclass. something like this ?! :)regards, tom.

I installed GE and must say it revolutionizes FS 2004 for me. What a great add on!Two questions. 1. I installed the Koorbygen, but It is not documented in the manual. There is mention that the new "wrapper" will not have it. Please explain what Koorby gen is and if I wanted to see what things are like without it, what would I do?2. I am using USA Roads with detailed roads on. Does that effect display of autogen from GE? I have always used this option as on, instead of display major roads only.ThanksGreg

Greg Clark