Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

Prepar3D 4.1 about to be released?

i hope they immproved multithreading support.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

1 hour ago, tooting said:

I'm not going to plebbit I'm 40 not 12

To add, that flightsim reddit forum seems to be mostly an x-plane forum. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

3 hours ago, tooting said:

I'm 40 not 12

With the way you're referring to another community, that's hard to tell.

• Upvote 3

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Is somebody has some news from LM about P3D v4.2 and, if it is not too early, about v.4.3 and v.4.4 ? It' too long awating for 4.2, so, LM, will you discard 4.2 and give us 4.6 next month for free ?

PS : sorry for my bad english, i learnt it with my feet, but the left one is very angry with non-native language.

25 minutes ago, arnahud2 said:

Is somebody has some news from LM about P3D v4.2 and, if it is not too early, about v.4.3 and v.4.4 ? It' too long awating for 4.2, so, LM, will you discard 4.2 and give us 4.6 next month for free ?

PS : sorry for my bad english, i learnt it with my feet, but the left one is very angry with non-native language.

To be honest - I don't really understand the point of your question? Couldn't we await 4.1 first?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

32 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

To be honest - I don't really understand the point of your question? Couldn't we await 4.1 first?

I think he was kidding LOL

Topic locked.  OP request.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10