Sign in to follow this  
Lbt564

Aerosoft EGLL for p3d v4 is out

O we are quick to try and put Pete down :biggrin:. If you want to put someone down have the ba!!s to name them Anders.:dry:

Here is a screenshot of what your talking about.

Pete was asking for 601, here is a airbus parked as it should be in 601, yes there is a 747 backed in with a tug parked oddly backwards on 603 also note how bad its parked. But ask yourself does that look normal? No it does not,

"self-proclaiming experts"

Personally I have some respect for someone who has this in there sig and I am sure he knows his way round EGLL far better than any of us "self-proclaiming experts":cool:

(Real world UK based Long Haul Operations OCC Airline staff

flight operations / flight planning / FAA licensed dispatcher B744-400 + 747-800)

egll6aa04.jpg

On a lighter note just look at how small that Airbus looks to the 747. :biggrin:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 hours ago, Nyxx said:

O we are quick to try and put Pete down :biggrin:. If you want to put someone down have the ba!!s to name them Anders.:dry:

Pete was asking for 601, here is a airbus parked as it should be in 601, yes there is a 747 backed in with a tug parked oddly backwards on 603 also note how bad its parked. But ask yourself does that look normal? No it does not,

Personally I have some respect for someone who has this in there sig and I am sure he knows his way round EGLL far better than any of us "self-proclaiming experts":cool:

flight operations / flight planning / FAA licensed dispatcher B744-400 + 747-800)

egll6aa04.jpg

On a lighter note just look at how small that Airbus looks to the 747. :biggrin:

that's not a 747

• Upvote 2

It looks like a 777F, and I agree that it seems to be parked at a slightly odd angle...

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

47 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

egll6aa04.jpg

FIRST OF ALL!!!

I'm am NOT going to name any names, since that would only turn this thread into an accusement battle. 

Secondly - I was not pointing anything out at Pete!!! I was merely stating a fact, which is a general tendency on AVSIM, in my opinion! People are SO quick to judge and rule regarding anything from sceneries designs, aircraft performance, and design quirks... *SIGH*

Thirdly - it's was intentional, that no one was named! I don't know what you're problem is, but since you're taking such offense, you're most likely one of the people my original post was intended towards!

Good night!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

15 minutes ago, Lbt564 said:

that's not a 747

well  to  some  user  it  is :biggrin:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Opps lol me bad 777. I blame autocorrect :laugh: 

37 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

FIRST OF ALL!!!

I'm am NOT going to name any names, since that would only turn this thread into an accusement battle. 

Secondly - I was not pointing anything out at Pete!!! I was merely stating a fact, which is a general tendency on AVSIM, in my opinion! People are SO quick to judge and rule regarding anything from sceneries designs, aircraft performance, and design quirks... *SIGH*

Thirdly - it's was intentional, that no one was named! I don't know what you're problem is, but since you're taking such offense, you're most likely one of the people my original post was intended towards!

Good night!

You quoted Dick so it very much looked like you was agreeing with him as he quoted Pete. Go back and look.

Anyway.....Calm down did you not see it was done in a light hearted way with the smiles? So now you're saying you were most likely targeting me, I see. So pointing out the runway and taxiways have bad glitching was bad of me to warn other people. Right!

So unless we have something good to say we say nothing then? Right!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I am lucky in that I have used Airport Design Editor for a long time, so I can modify the AFD files of various airports if I need to. With respect to Aerosoft Heathrow Extended, I had to adjust the runway settings so that one runway is used for take offs and one for landings. I also noted that the AFD default runways (invisible beneath the custom textures) were extremely wide (something like 250 metres). I suspect that this was done so that the HS nodes could be located in the same positions as the ground markings (this is a limitation of FSX/P3D if the real world HS markings are a bit further from the runway than normal). Then there was the problem of those cargo spots being reversed 180 degrees (which was an easy problem to solve; my personal preference).

Whilst issues like these can be frustrating for users who do not have experience tweaking AFD files, I actually find it quite therapeutic to modify these files, and get them working in the way that I want. Of course, this does not correct any of the dumbass manouevres that some of the AI planes pull (like landing short of a runway, and taxiing through the city until they reach the runway threshold) :rolleyes: Still, you can't have everything.

It begs the question if you can fix some of it why can they not. 

So is this compatible with Orbx England or not? Seems we've seen both answers in this thread...

And if it's not compatible, how does that manifest itself?

Thanks,

James

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

It looks like a 777F

It's Aviation Link Company 777-2KQLR (VP-CAL).

There's no such thing as a 747-800. Funny that people who work in aviation are even allowed to be so distracted.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Im pretty sure in normal ops 601 is a drive on, push off.. as I remember they had all sorts of fun with it when BA computers when down and heathrow was grid locked and they parked aircraft on taxiways. around the cargo ga ramp on those stands.

14ppkc-6.png

54 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

There's no such thing as a 747-800. Funny that people who work in aviation are even allowed to be so distracted.

just for you ive changed my signature typo.  

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, honanhal said:

So is this compatible with Orbx England or not? Seems we've seen both answers in this thread...

And if it's not compatible, how does that manifest itself?

Thanks,

James

Just purchased yesterday and it works fine with Orbx for me. Just have to make sure the Aerosoft EGLL compatibility option is checked in the FTX England config panel.

5 minutes ago, wckorb said:

Just purchased yesterday and it works fine with Orbx for me. Just have to make sure the Aerosoft EGLL compatibility option is checked in the FTX England config panel.

thanks ill try that 

14ppkc-6.png

20 minutes ago, tooting said:

just for you ive changed my signature typo.  

Haha!

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11