Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Problem with ground handling with v4.1

45 minutes ago, newtie said:

This is precisely why I wait :gaul:

I went ahead and installed 4.1 without any problem whatsoever... Sorry about that! :blush:

5 minutes ago, Chock said:

A reinstall fixed the L-1011, so that's a bit bizarre, but there you go.

gWLzhOP.png

I have that plane (from Just Flight, right?)! Great, even more fun coming right up!

Kind regards,

2 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

I have that plane (from Just Flight, right?)! Great, even more fun coming right up!

Kind regards,

Yup, the JF one (with the 'Pro' upgrade, which makes it a lot better)

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Just now, Chock said:

Yup, the JF one (with the 'Pro' upgrade which makes it a lot better)

Yup also! :biggrin:

Off topic but I find EzDok way too complex for what I need and have used Aivlasoft Simplecam for quite a while now (t’s works very like the X-Plane default camera system). 

Good news from A2A about the steering bug! 

"Guys, the reason for this issue is that in one of the latest builds of 4.1 LM has fixed a long standing bug in the SDK (carried over from FSX days), which changed the units used by one of the variables in the sim. We have custom ground handling model for our aircraft, and this broke our steering capability.

The fix is simple and we plan to release a core accusim update in the following days that addresses this issue. In the meantime, if you've already installed 4.1, you can roll back your P3D client to version 4.0."

EZdok news!

Marniftarr say:

Hi , Gyus !

We have adapted version 2.5 for P3D 4.1

Lockheed Martin fixed a very long-standing error in some of the variables in the simconnect  which Microsoft made in its code in 2006 year. This error is inherited by all versions of the simulator starting with FSX.

In previous versions of EZ, this error was corrected in the EZ code itself, and if the correction is applied to the corrected version of P3D 4.1, then there will be an "brake" effect on the front wheel of the aircraft.

In 2.5 Build 21, we fixed this problem.  A similar problem arose on A2A aircraft. And probably will arise for other toll planes that used non-standard physics. These problems are personal for each such product and are not associated with the EZCA.

LM also changed the logic of the world camera.

In version 2.5 build 21, you can not move the world camera with the keys. But we will fix this problem in version 2.6 and work on the fix is already started.

Try the new version 2.5 build 21 for P3D V4.1

If you have Windows10, then probably your Smart Screen will block the files EZCA.EXE and resh.exe

Just open the EZCA.EXE properties and uncheck Run as administrator.

Before update it , make sure that EZCA.exe process is closed.

Also make sure that copied files was owerwritten.

Download EZCA V 2.5 build 21...

• Upvote 2

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

4 hours ago, J van E said:

Good news from A2A about the steering bug! 

"Guys, the reason for this issue is that in one of the latest builds of 4.1 LM has fixed a long standing bug in the SDK (carried over from FSX days), which changed the units used by one of the variables in the sim. We have custom ground handling model for our aircraft, and this broke our steering capability.

The fix is simple and we plan to release a core accusim update in the following days that addresses this issue. In the meantime, if you've already installed 4.1, you can roll back your P3D client to version 4.0."

Finally a rational explanation.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

8 hours ago, J van E said:

In the meantime, if you've already installed 4.1, you can roll back your P3D client to version 4.0."

Or, we can park up the Commanche for a day or two, which is even easier. It's not like we haven't got anything else to fly. :cool:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Do PMDG planes have this problem as well? I'm wondering if I should hold off before updating to P3D 4.1 because of this issue.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Do PMDG planes have this problem as well? I'm wondering if I should hold off before updating to P3D 4.1 because of this issue.

Stop being scared! come and join the party!! lol

Head on over and get your A2A update for 4.1 if you need it. 

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57819

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

No they don't. If you use Ezdok non-updated you will have the problem. I simply turned Ezdok off yesterday and no problem taxing the 747.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Open the side door and jump out with the rest of us. If the pull string on your parachute doesn't work, aim for me and grab my feet on the way past.

I tied my boots with double laces for just that eventuality!

Nothing to worry about whatsoever! :)

• Upvote 1