Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

Well it's about $25 USD before tax, then if UK VAT at 20% is applied that would get you to $30

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Just flight provided a full answer earlier in this thread.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Is anyone running ASP4 with the Q400? In heavy turbulence I'm getting erratic flight dynamics and constant AP disconnections. I have turbulence effect scale to 35, I need to leave it at 35 because it's a requirement for ezdok2.

Is there certain settings recommended with this combo?

45 minutes ago, branks737 said:

Is anyone running ASP4 with the Q400? In heavy turbulence I'm getting erratic flight dynamics and constant AP disconnections. I have turbulence effect scale to 35, I need to leave it at 35 because it's a requirement for ezdok2.

Try to reduce the levels of the effects of turbulence within Ezca. Yesterday I was flying Q400 in strong turbulence with ASP4 and the autopilot is not disconnected.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

18 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

You have several options to the Static view resolution:

1.  Create your own camera view however you like it (the joys of a very flexible FS platform)
2.  Get ChasePlane or EzDok to do the camera setup for you
3.  Edit existing cyclic and bring back the spot view

Don't quote me, but my understanding was MJC moved to Locked Spot because in FSX and older versions of P3D the Spot View resulted in stutters/jerky (for some users not all) motion due to how the Q works outside the "normal" flight model.  This no longer happens in P3D V4.x.

Now if you just don't like the MJC Q400 fair enough, then it's best to initially just come out and say you don't like it ... otherwise you'll get folks (like me and others) offering you solutions to the specific aspect you don't like (aka cameras).

Cheers, Rob.  

F-A-B

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, branks737 said:

You can adjust the turbulence susceptibility in the MJC84.ini under the [FLIGHTCONTROLS] section:

TURBULENCE_FACTOR =0.75  

Max 1.0, min 0.0, default .75, I suggest you try .5 to start with.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

Just flight provided a full answer earlier in this thread.

That may be but who wants to read 18 pages?

what was their response, brother?

spacer.png

Ah, ok, I see...well, sorry Justflight why should I living in Canada have to the VAT?  Not gonna happen.  Got mine from simflight for $25us, no vat.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, tonyg2000 said:

Dave,

Thanks for those landing tips

all is well now

Tony

Excellent!  Very happy to hear it!!!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hey, I landed this on a short runway and didn't break it last night.  What a great add-on!

LouP

FS2CREW should be released this Friday or Saturday for her. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

5 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Try to reduce the levels of the effects of turbulence within Ezca. Yesterday I was flying Q400 in strong turbulence with ASP4 and the autopilot is not disconnected.

I have fuselage effect disabled. You mean also the camera effect level?