Recommended Posts

Hello!

 

After updating to the latest version, the FMC MESSAGE appears on the EICAS. I pushed recall and nothing...

No messages in FMC.

 

Appreciate your help.

 

Santiago V. F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

did  you check the  fmc  when  it  appeared,  the message is  displayed  at the bottom of the fmc  scratchpad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pete_auau said:

did  you check the  fmc  when  it  appeared,  the message is  displayed  at the bottom of the fmc  scratchpad

 

23 minutes ago, downscc said:

Also check the FMC COMM page for any pending downloads.

Thanks for replying.

This is happening after installing the last update and when loading a flight from Cold and Dark. I´m unable to erase the FMS MESSAGE on the EICAS. No pending downloads, No messages in FMC.

The only solution for now is pushing CANC.

 

Santiago V.F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, svfranchini said:

Thanks for replying.

This is happening after installing the last update and when loading a flight from Cold and Dark. I´m unable to erase the FMS MESSAGE on the EICAS. No pending downloads, No messages in FMC.

The only solution for now is pushing CANC.

Delete the panel state and create a new one. That or wait for a little while and we'll have an update with updated panel states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

Delete the panel state and create a new one. That or wait for a little while and we'll have an update with updated panel states.

Thanks very much, Kyle. Will try!

 

Santiago V.F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

I updated this morning to 3.00.8466, and I’m now noticing that possibly only LONG and SHORT were updated. 

If we desire to use cold and dark, is the procedure to delete the original one, load up one of these updated panel states, then create our own cold and dark?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MattS said:

+1

I updated this morning to 3.00.8466, and I’m now noticing that possibly only LONG and SHORT were updated. 

If we desire to use cold and dark, is the procedure to delete the original one, load up one of these updated panel states, then create our own cold and dark?

Thanks!

I noticed they have updated panel states too: Long & Short. I updated them and tried the Long one instead of the Cold and Dark but unfortunately I´m having the same FMC MESSAGE + CAUTION message. I will try the Short sate in my next flight and see.

 

As Kyle said, meanwhile you can manually delete the panel state and create a new one.

 

I´m posting a screenshot.

 

https://s1.postimg.org/4lkzqepb6n/test.png

 

Regards

 

Santiago V.F.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MattS said:

I updated this morning to 3.00.8466, and I’m now noticing that possibly only LONG and SHORT were updated. 

If we desire to use cold and dark, is the procedure to delete the original one, load up one of these updated panel states, then create our own cold and dark?

Are you having problems with the Cold and Dark?

6 hours ago, svfranchini said:

I noticed they have updated panel states too: Long & Short. I updated them and tried the Long one instead of the Cold and Dark but unfortunately I´m having the same FMC MESSAGE + CAUTION message. I will try the Short sate in my next flight and see.

Yours is a separate issue. Look at your displays. You're partially powered, so you're misconfigured. Of course the plane is going to give you a warning. That's the point of the warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Are you having problems with the Cold and Dark?

Yours is a separate issue. Look at your displays. You're partially powered, so you're misconfigured. Of course the plane is going to give you a warning. That's the point of the warning.

mmm... Can you check my screenshots. The aircraft is now ready to taxi and is full configured. what´s wrong? This didn´t happen before.

 

image.png

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Are you having problems with the Cold and Dark?

I had the phantom FMC Message warning on the EICAS during my first flight after the update, while using the default cold and dark. I tried forcing an FMC message, but that was no help. Since then I repaired my installation from the latest build, and then re-downloaded the latest updates from the OC. I can not reproduce the phantom message again and everything is running beautifully. I’m guessing my “original” cold and dark wasn’t so original. 

So on my end, it’s all good in the hood. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, svfranchini said:

what´s wrong?

What version number is reported in the OC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here with 3.00.8464 - Looks like 8466 did not fix that FMC message bug. I wait for an other update...

Everything from cold & dark works fine, instead of GSX pushback (It says that I need clearance) and the FMC message.

Addons -> FS2Crew, GSX and ActiveSky (maybe that helps...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am experiencing the same issues and tried all the same"fits" with no results.  Still showing FMC Message with the Caution light on.

Thanks.

David Bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now