knutt

Vector Configurator won't recognise any airports and FTX Norway always goes on top on scenery

[Also posted on ORBX Forum]

Hi! I just moved to P3DV4.1, from FSX. I installed P3DV4 on my D drive(Not C: drive where my FSX is), and later I moved it to my own map D:/P3DV4 inside the D drive.

But now if I download ORBX products I have to manually drag the from D: to D:/P3DV4 folder.

When I run Vector Configurator, it can't find any airports in cfg, so when I start a flight I have ex. both ENGM payware scenery and FTX Norway scenery showing. The only thing I can do to fix it, is go to scenery library and move Aerosoft Oslo over FTX Norway(And that's so unnecessary, every time).

Because every time I start P3DV4, FTX Norway, Vector and Global goes on top, over all my installed airports. What to do? 

My ORBX products:

Global

Vector

FTX Norway

Trees

I have a lot of addon scenery, for example; Airports of Norway, but Vector configurator can't detect any of the airports. 

As attached, this is my D drive. Here I tried to manually disable one of the airports in Norway, but this is what happened. The files went to D:/ drive, not D:/ P3DV4. Is there something with the directory where P3D is? So FTX Central thinks its on D:/ But its actually in D:/P3DV4 folder??

Screenshot who shows what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/menYY (could not post it here for some reason)

Also, in the VECTOR Configurator, when I ex search for ENGM(Oslo), it's not showing up, but its not disabled by the Configurator. 

Hope you guys can help me! 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!