Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

Aerosoft Anchorage PANC for P3Dv4 released

26 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

blaustern

What do you mean?

Patricio Valdes

I got it, had the old one as well.  Looks really nice and with dynamic lights I was still getting very good framerates.  Also, thank you Aerosoft for giving us a nice installer to put this in our P3D Addons folder!  Now time for a UPS flight PANC to KONT !!!

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I miss the train and sound as in FS2004 and FSX. I have both sim. Instead of flying in Anchorage P3Dv4 I do with fs9 or FSX, more enjoyable. Anchorage P3Dv4 Anchorage Professional needs more scenery work to update the train. Hopefully, Aerosoft keep working on it to get the train as it was or better. I don't mind if is worth the upgrade price or not. It's the Anchorage with animations exist in fs9 and FSX. I think Aerosoft released Anchorage P3Dv4 too soon. Now, I wait for another update to see the train working.

I can never go back to FSX. I do miss the F1 Citation Mustang. That's an update I hope is released soon.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I miss the train and sound as in FS2004 and FSX. I have both sim. Instead of flying in Anchorage P3Dv4 I do with fs9 or FSX, more enjoyable. Anchorage P3Dv4 Anchorage Professional needs more scenery work to update the train. Hopefully, Aerosoft keep working on it to get the train as it was or better. I don't mind if is worth the upgrade price or not. It's the Anchorage with animations exist in fs9 and FSX. I think Aerosoft released Anchorage P3Dv4 too soon. Now, I wait for another update to see the train working.

I remember seeing something on the Aerosoft forum (maybe in the German part) with the developer saying that the train does not work due to some constraints in the P3DV4.

Edit:

Just saw that it was on a German news site (simflight.de) that I saw this. It seems the train would collide with the car traffic and there is no way for traffic control in V4 (yet).

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

16 hours ago, A340Bangla said:

I remember seeing something on the Aerosoft forum (maybe in the German part) with the developer saying that the train does not work due to some constraints in the P3DV4.

Edit:

Just saw that it was on a German news site (simflight.de) that I saw this. It seems the train would collide with the car traffic and there is no way for traffic control in V4 (yet).

Sad ..... I miss the train but maybe someday. I fly around Anchorage area in fs9 and FSX. In P3Dv4 only takeoff and landings.

Patricio Valdes

Does the Anchorage train animations work with P3D 32 bit?

Patricio Valdes

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, DJJose said:

I can never go back to FSX. I do miss the F1 Citation Mustang. That's an update I hope is released soon.

FSX and fs9 give me animated train with sound. Nice to fly around with Trike. With Boeing in P3Dv4 who cares the train if animated or static, I don't see that anyway. It would be nice to have it as in FSX

Patricio Valdes

On 1/11/2018 at 10:12 PM, A340Bangla said:

15 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

The funny thing is I have routes for train simulator where cars routinely drive through the gates in front of and through my train and that didn't stop DTG from releasing those lol

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Is there a way to disable the photoreal terrain? I am curious to see what the airport looks like with the ORBX SAK under it instead. If i remember correctly the FSX version had two scenery entries, one for the airport and one for Anchorage Terrain which I was able to then disable that entry. Now it seems the entire scenery is under one entry.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

If there are bgl files in the main airport scenery that have photo in their name you could try disabling those (rename bgl to off) and see if that works.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

They are most likely the PHO files that are also rather large and include ORBX FTX specific files. 2.96gb worth of photo real it looks like just for the PANC airport area.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Goodness, a discussion on train noise?? This but no one has noticed that 07R/25L is not the new extended 12,400 ft yet?  No one has noticed the DME transmitters are in wrong locations thus giving you wrong indications on approach?  I guess I'm not sure what is important.

• Upvote 3

Dan Downs KCRP

This scenery is great! 

Always in our hearts AVQ1. Andre Roy. 

Air Traffic Controller New York TRACON