Woozie

Aerosoft Anchorage PANC for P3Dv4 released

Cargo-Flyers rejoice, AS has just released their P3Dv4 version of PANC. Full Price is a whopping 30 USD or 9 USD for owners of the previous version. 

I'm not going to rant about the price, but they certainly do know when to charge a premium for regions where no alternative is available

For 30 quid you get: 

Feature List:

• Scenery of Anchorage Ted Stevens Airport with all buildings and facilities (international terminal, national terminal, cargo area, maintenance area, Kulis Air National Guard Base, South Airpark, etc.)
  • Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial imagery (15cm/pixel). Ground layout including detailed aerial image according to P3D V4 SDK
  • Detailed recreation of Lake Hood (LHD), the world’s busiest seaplane base, incl. lots of static aircraft
  • Configuration tool to enable or disable features like vehicle traffic and dynamic lighting
  • Compatible with FTX South Alaska (compatibility switchable via the config tool, changes include an adaptation to the custom FTX season times and a recoloured aerial image
  • Landing Strip Z41
  • Animated ground vehicle traffic airside and towards the city with specific US vehicles (pickups, etc.). Note: The ARR train is not animated in this version for technical reasons
  • Autogen adapted to the aerial image
  • Seamless integration into the environment due to custom coastlines and a custom mesh covering the airport area
  • Custom new elevation for continuous transition from the airport to its surroundings
  • Complete taxiway and runway signage
  • Night lighting with dynamic lights (can be deactivated via config tool)
  • Detailed, functional AFCAD files for all included airports, for Anchorage including approaches based on recent nav data (1713)
  • True-to-original 3D runway and taxiway lighting, based on weather conditions
  • Animated windsocks
  • Detailed SDK animated jetways (SODE jetways can be downloaded and installed as an option)
  • Manual in English and German
  • All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options

Available at the Aerosoft store, and later at simmarket i guess

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Folks,

I see the upgrade applies to the original Anchorage product as well - if that's the case - very cool...

I hope I don't hear the train in the cockpit anymore...

Regards,
Scott

30?  That's not bad at all.  It's a large scenery isn't it?

It is a very comprehensive scenery (includes lake hood for your floatplane flying pleasure as well).

For $8.98 U.S., I'll take the upgrade and run. ;)  I wonder if they have any thoughts about ever upgrading Fairbanks? 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Bill Alderson said:

For $8.98 U.S., I'll take the upgrade and run. ;)  I wonder if they have any thoughts about ever upgrading Fairbanks? 

I liked their Fairbanks as well...

It took my old FS9 code - less than $9.00 - I'm happy...

Regards,
Scott

I have a PMDG 777F Fedex or PMDG 747F UPS reservation for when I go home tonight!  :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

I hope it plays nicely with ORBX...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bill Alderson said:

Hopefully not far behind...that’s a fun short hop.

6 hours ago, Luis_KMIA said:

I have a PMDG 777F Fedex or PMDG 747F UPS reservation for when I go home tonight!  :)

Yes!   I painted both those birds....will be flying them there soon!    I really missed this airport!

• Upvote 1

Now we just need the 747-8 to make this complete :) 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I hope it plays nicely with ORBX...

Regards,
Scott

It plays very well with Orbx SAC region. It has a scenery configure tool that will set it for SAC. I got great performance with the PMDG 737-800WL, ASN, ASCA and Orbx SAC. I highly recommend it.

Greg

• Upvote 1