Sign in to follow this  
tttocs

New 310R from Milviz

11 minutes ago, n4gix said:

The 2d panel (Shift-1) was deliberately left out of this release, as were all but one of the other sub-panels. The only 2d sub-panel remaining is the "throttle quad and fuel valves" popup mainly because the 3d fuel valves are impossible to reach from the pilot's seat. Yes, one can cycle through the multiple camera via the "A" key, but Shift-1 is far easier and faster, and doesn't take your eyes off the main panel and view out the windscreen! :gaul:

EDIT: I'm looking into the "Cold and Dark" issue. It has been working just fine, but I'll get to the bottom of it.

A 2d pop up for auto pilot would be great so that it can be opened on a second touch screen monitor for home cockpit. I did not get my download email yet so correct me if I missed something in this post.

Edited by shivers9

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

3 hours ago, tttocs said:

I did a "duh" last night and ordered when I saw it available rather than waiting for the new discount email to come so I payed full price.

Hey, it was late, it had been a long and frustrating day at work, I was tired and I JUST WANTED THE DOGGONE PLANE!  Looking forward to getting it in the air later today.

Scott

Edit: FYI, I've still not received the email either.  I did get the previous 50% off email.

Look at it this way, you're supporting the local economy :gaul:

BTW, what you did has NEVER happened to me...:laugh::laugh:

Mark

33 minutes ago, newtie said:

Look at it this way, you're supporting the local economy :gaul:

BTW, what you did has NEVER happened to me...:laugh::laugh:

Nope, I really don't feel bad about the whole thing and I'm happy to have the plane sitting in my Vhangar ready to go.

And yeah... I've never done anything like this before either.  No, never. <Hah!>

Scott

I still have not received my upgrade email. Am I the only one or is it too early to panic. Already checked junk mail etc?

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

Email osh at oisin at milviz dot com

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

You may also use the old code to get the discounts... 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

4 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Email osh at oisin at milviz dot com

Hi thanks for the reply.....did that several hours ago but no reply.  he may just be busy.

Sam

He's taking a nap.  It was a looooooong night.

Thanks @Milviz. Received the code using the mail suggested. Downloading as we speak.:biggrin:

Edited by pinepix62

Johan Pienaar

2 minutes ago, Milviz said:

He's taking a nap.  It was a looooooong night.

LOL that is understandable.  You mentioned the old code. Are you refering to the earlier emails?

Sam

Purchased it last night and beautiful aircraft, The night cockpit looks fantastic. That being said, I set it up with rain and did not see any water drops on the screen. I understood that was what the Trueglass was suppose to do. Do I need to purchase an extra add on? I am running P3D4.1. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes.  The code from the first email will now work.

TG/RL will ONLY work in the latest version of 4.  (being 4.2).  This is also true of the WXR.

• Like 1

OK...super...thanks for the help

Sam

1 minute ago, Milviz said:

TG/RL will ONLY work in the latest version of 4.  (being 4.2).  This is also true of the WXR.

Rgr...will update. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

Yes.  The code from the first email will now work.

Hmm...I'm running 4.1 and I got raindrops on the windshield while it was raining yesterday in Monterey KMRY.  Really.  And my weather radar also works.  Go figure.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"