Sign in to follow this  
tttocs

New 310R from Milviz

The only thing I notice is with the fuel selectors set to "Off" both engines keep running, (the "Unlimited fuel" is set to off in the menu selection). Other than that a very nice upgrade!

P.S. I'll head over to C310R support forum and see if this has been reported yet?

Cheers

Martin

2 hours ago, StewartH said:

Hmm...I'm running 4.1 and I got raindrops on the windshield while it was raining yesterday in Monterey KMRY.  Really.  And my weather radar also works.  Go figure.

Interesting...  If I try to launch any avionics variant which includes the wx radar in 4.1, I crash P3D.  Looks like I finally need to move to 4.2.

Scott

10 hours ago, Milviz said:

because of the way our systems work, having the default (saved flight) with the engine running is critical.

Does this mean I can fly from John Wayne (KSNA) to Hawaii in this Redux?  Fantastic! All I need now is two other pilots so we can take shifts! LOL!

Just kidding! Understand the "load default" directions!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

it may work but it's not supported.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

The fuel usage defaults to the aux tanks which do not show up on the gauges.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just a little note while we are talking about fuel....I noticed that the primer switch seems to be working backward. When you turn the aircraft power on, the primer pump comes on, then when you switch to either engine to prime, the pump stops, then when you release the primer switch, the pump comes on and stays on. This is with P3Dv3 and v4 only. FSX is working properly. It's no biggie to me, just thought I'd mention it to let you know and to see if it is a bug, or if maybe I'm doing something wrong. I get it whether I'm doing a cold-and-dark load, or an engines-running load.

Ok... so somehow I missed that the fuel switches were, indeed, done wrong.  This is being fixed as we speak.

Also, if you're not aware, Trueglass and RealLight require P3D v4.  If you have ANY issues with these, please contact TFDi.  They will assist you.

Anybody else having problems with the Airspeed indicator? Mine seems to jump up and down. Not smoothly but kind of snapping into another number.

Like during approach it is in 90 knots but then it snaps to 80 knots and keeps on teleporting between the two numbers. Making it hard to judge my real airspeed.

Still waiting for access to the support forums.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

3 hours ago, monica6211 said:

Just a little note while we are talking about fuel....I noticed that the primer switch seems to be working backward. When you turn the aircraft power on, the primer pump comes on, then when you switch to either engine to prime, the pump stops, then when you release the primer switch, the pump comes on and stays on. This is with P3Dv3 and v4 only. FSX is working properly. It's no biggie to me, just thought I'd mention it to let you know and to see if it is a bug, or if maybe I'm doing something wrong. I get it whether I'm doing a cold-and-dark load, or an engines-running load.

I have not experienced this.  The primer pumps seem to be operating normally, unless I'm missing something....(running P3Dv4).

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Discovered last night that the 310 appears to natively support RXP's v2 430 and 530 in P3D.  To my knowledge this is the first airplane to include such support.  A big THANK YOU to Milviz for including this.

I should point out so as not to confuse that getting RXP v2 working in planes built to support v1 (or for that matter F1's) is generally not a difficult task, but it IS nice to have it working right out of the chute in P3D!

Scott

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, monica6211 said:

Just a little note while we are talking about fuel....I noticed that the primer switch seems to be working backward.

That's very odd since it is working just fine on my FSX, FSX:SE and P3Dv4.2 sims...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I purchased the 310R originally at PC Aviator.  I have not seen any email yet on a discount and when I go to purchase its at full price.  Any ideas what I need to do to get the discount?

thanks,

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hello, Mark.  I also purchased the 310 from  PCAviator.  However, MilViz sent me an email alerting me to a Forum Member's discount for the 310 Redux, which I took advantage of.  This back on March 9.  There is no discount for the Redux through a purchase of the original 310R from PCAviator.  There is an update for the original available at PCAviator and you should have received an email from them about that update.  But not for the 310 Redux.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Well interestingly I am also a Milviz forum member....yet no email on the discount.  I joined the forum ages ago so perhaps I have it linked to an old email address.  I will double check.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 minute ago, MarkW said:

Well interestingly I am also a Milviz forum member....yet no email on the discount.  I joined the forum ages ago so perhaps I have it linked to an old email address.  I will double check.

Nope its the correct email address.  I will send an email to one of the guys and hopefully they can take care of it.

Mark W   CYYZ