Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

PMDG FSExpo Announcement

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

... and improved weather implementation.

And and and

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

And and and

+1

LOL!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

If you swap just four letters in PMDG, you got the word BEER, just sayin...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,

Christian Kelter

6 minutes ago, paulopp said:

If you swap just four letters in PMDG, you got the word BEER, just sayin...

Uhm - okay?! :blink:

You can also swap out four (or actually three) letters, and get BIRD, just saying... 

My apologies - but I'm missing the point...

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

What would a logical new product line be?

I guess a conversion of all the current Boeings to XPlane could be considered a new product line. Perhaps the 737, 777 and 747 will launch simultaneously?  That's pretty big.

Personally, I'm hoping that it's a product line like Accu-sim or Simcoders - where they are able to provide realistic performance and physics models for a number of pretty (but otherwise sub-standard) aircraft already in the flightsim world.  That would be pretty big.(in my opinion)

A hardware controller line. (would be pretty awesome - and significant) 

PMDG did state a long time ago that they planned to launch a 'Classics' line of aircraft.  Their first was the DC-6.  Perhaps an extension of that?

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1

I personally don't think that it's X-Plane related. Since they started working on this new line a decade ago when X-Plane simply was almost completely irrelevant for complex airliner addons.

I for one hope that they've been working on an Airbus. But then again, ten years? Probably not.

Edited by jan4hcd

11 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

“You donkeyyyy! Your first approach was too fast, the second too low, and now you’re both too high and low. I just can’t believe how inconsistent you are!”

I would rather think it like morse code:

"What the biiip, dont you biip know anything about biip biiiip flying. How the biiiip can you do that? You must be biip biiiip biip."

4 minutes ago, jan4hcd said:

I personally don't think that it's X-Plane related. Since they started working on this new line a decade ago when X-Plane simply was almost completely irrelevant for complex airliner addons.

Fair point.

23 minutes ago, jan4hcd said:

I for one hope that they've been working on an Airbus. But then again, ten years? Probably not.

It could take at least 10 years to create all the black magic built into an Airbus FMGS!

- Stephen Sandwell

NG_Aviator

Okay. First, I must throw in the obligatory :ph34r:

On 4/5/2018 at 6:24 PM, PATCO LCH said:

A Kyle Rogers super hero exterminator game? 

haha

Fun fact that you might appreciate: the last time I took the ATSAT was 4 years ago, today. Drove 6 hours overnight to NYC, took the test, and then got right back in my car and drove 6 hours back home.

On 4/6/2018 at 2:36 PM, Anders Bermann said:

LOL!

Man, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the PMDG HQ right now... this thread, must be hilarious reading for them. :laugh:

#accurate

On 4/6/2018 at 6:22 PM, rondon9898 said:

I'm sure Kyle had some cryptic image in his signature with a pigeon inside another aircraft that was later blanked.

Just the one at the bottom of my post. The info under the black background in the image below was never shown publicly because it gave too much away.

On 4/7/2018 at 3:28 PM, ganter said:

Like it, like it!

"Drink PMDG Kyle Lite - To Enjoy To The Fullest; RTFM"

bahahahaha

...but seriously, though, RTFM...

On 4/8/2018 at 1:14 AM, Samany69 said:

Ok, Let me Guess ! ... I can't think of anything but a Sim center ! I think it will be up to be booked by Simmers and so dreams come true for those who can't afford buying or building a home cockpit !

This is already announced. We have a full 748 sim being built up for when the 748 releases:

https://flightdecksolutions.com/pmdg-to-use-fds-hardware/

16 hours ago, hasse29 said:

I think it's a new PAPI. If your inflight is good you will see Mr Randazzo's head telling you that you are doing fine. If you are way too low or too high, it will change to Kyles head, yelling at you in Gordon Ramsay manner.

There's a great image from a while back. It's a banner that a zoo somewhere put up and it's a lion roaring with "learn" written off to the side:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nfMSkt3uzDawgkKl96-52Cw3zsM7EVWk

That's me, in this case...

Edited by scandinavian13
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

10 years in development, PMDG are at the halfway point now, only another 10 years to go before release guys!!!! 😁

A full scale flight school program for the sim.

It can't be a beer as if it was you would have to sign your name with every bottle.

• Like 1

Harry Woodrow

Maybe it is simply that RSR wants to tell us that, notwithstanding:

The development of the NGX in all its versions

The development of the 747 in its many reincarnations

The development of the 777 in its many versions

The development of the DC-6 for every conceivable flight sim

Hiccups between FSUIPC, PMDG and P3Dv4

Burps between pop-up displays in P3Dv4 and PMDG

Etc., etc., etc.

He has managed to finish the basement renovation which he started in 2008!!!

As a result, Mrs. RSR might allow him back into the matrimonial bed!!

That would be news!

Cheers

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

37 minutes ago, harrry said:

t can't be a beer as if it was you would have to sign your name with every bottle.

Perhaps its a specially produced 2008 vintage fine wine range (limited edition) from Chateau Randazzo.  To be served exclusively on all PMDG Boeing aircraft departing from a P3D airport.

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

This is already announced. We have a full 748 sim being built up for when the 748 releases

:pedih: sad I thought I guessed it ... never had a look over that web page :( :(