Sign in to follow this  
N11369

Orbx May Sale - 47% Off

Working again. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yaaay! hehehehehe hah hah hah   uhhhh hmmmmmmm, uh uh uh, boo hooo hooo hooo, my poor pocketbook :(

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Thanks!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I'm pretty happy with all my Orbx purchases to date. The only other product I may have considered was Netherlands TrueEarth. And it seems to be the only product not on sale 😅

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Website seems to be down at the moment for some reason!
Bill

49 minutes ago, scianoir said:

Website seems to be down at the moment for some reason!
Bill

Working fine here.

Has anybody tried to use awesome PAJN and PAKT sceneries WITHOUT WITHOUT using base packages for FSX??  I always want to get those two sceneries but do NOT want base packages.

signCopy.jpg

23 minutes ago, Aharon said:

Has anybody tried to use awesome PAJN and PAKT sceneries WITHOUT WITHOUT using base packages for FSX??  I always want to get those two sceneries but do NOT want base packages.

I bought PAJN, not realising that I also needed to have Southern Alaska installed. To be honest it looked awful. All the elevation data was all over the place and it was completely unusable. So I ended up buying Southern Alaska as well to fix the problem. Luckily it was in the last Orbx sale so it didn't completely break the bank.

Edited by nealmac

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Nealmac,

Thanks for answer.  It is shame that PAJN and PAKT sceneries require base packages.   Their PAJN and PAKT sceneries look AMAZING.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

It is indeed a shame. However, to be fair, their Southern Alaska scenery is pretty awesome, and in a way I'm glad that I had to buy it.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

What is the significance of 47? It seems like a strange number, unless there is a specific reason.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png