Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Victor

P3DV4 QualityWings 787 Bugs

On 6/2/2018 at 1:04 AM, ryanbatcund said:

@tooting is this possible on modern airliners?

41601852575_42036d53b4_o.jpgngxcdi by ryan b, on Flickr

no idea mate, I file flight plans , manage slots and listen to pilots moan about everything, namely in op coffee machines and crew food.

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

On 6/2/2018 at 1:04 AM, ryanbatcund said:

@tooting is this possible on modern airliners?

41601852575_42036d53b4_o.jpgngxcdi by ryan b, on Flickr

no idea mate, I file flight plans , manage slots and listen to pilots moan everything, namely in-op coffee brewers and crew food 🙂

14ppkc-6.png

Any suggestions to make the autothrottle engagement and disconnection behave similarly to the PMDG one?

If I use the same command set for PMDG (and actually TFDi and Leonardo as well) the autothrottle will cycle, instead of just disconnect and thereafter clear the associated EICAS message.

As for the takeoff, when I advanced to check stabilization and then pressed TOGA I also advanced my hardware throttle levers to its maximum extent, which works flawlessly in all others, but here the simulated levers didn't respect the maximum thrust (derates, etc)..

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

I have set weights to kg in the external settings and internally in the info pages, yet a lot of the various weights still show up in lbs. The efb is pretty much unusable because of this unless i fly with pounds because i cant seem to change its units. Also the hdr effects on the efb display makes most of the text unreadable. 

Ive also had problems with vert navigation: setting a lower speed and altitude with flightchange makes the aircraft climb while chasing the lower speed. I have a hard time believing this is the correct logic. 

Ive also had sim crashes across the pond with qw789. I do 14hr flights many times a week and never crash with pmdg. I dont believe in coincidenses. I wont be flying qw788/9 untill these issues have been resolved, nor would i recommend buying it. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Whenever I select an ILS approach to VABB RW27 via waypoint EXOLU it should consist of 15 DME ARC but the FMC doesn't show the waypoints in the Legs page. Instead it shows several ' (INTC) '. I am using the latest Navigraph Airac 1811 and I am pretty sure that the waypoints are in the database. It's the same case with VOMM,VIDP etc. 

Didn't had this problem with the stock Airac which came with the installer. 

If I manually create a DME ARC then it shows the waypoints

I have also reinstalled the aircraft. Current version is 1.1.2. Nothing seems to help. If I fly the same route using PMDG or any other aircraft I can see the way points. Can anyone help?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KI5wbxKuRMwq-15TZ0OXirBOKyVSunar/view

Edited by Swapnil Kapadia
Correction

15 hours ago, Swapnil Kapadia said:

Whenever I select an ILS approach to VABB RW27 via waypoint EXOLU it should consist of 15 DME ARC but the FMC doesn't show the waypoints in the Legs page. Instead it shows several ' (INTC) '. I am using the latest Navigraph Airac 1811 and I am pretty sure that the waypoints are in the database. It's the same case with VOMM,VIDP etc. 

Didn't had this problem with the stock Airac which came with the installer. 

If I manually create a DME ARC then it shows the waypoints

I have also reinstalled the aircraft. Current version is 1.1.2. Nothing seems to help. If I fly the same route using PMDG or any other aircraft I can see the way points. Can anyone help?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KI5wbxKuRMwq-15TZ0OXirBOKyVSunar/view

Just curious, why are you posting this here?

Post it over on our support forum and let us know there so we can log it.

It's probably a glitch in the Navigraph database by the looks of it. Navigraph is still ironing out the errors compiling in our Navdata format.

We report issues to them as we see them for them to fix.

Thanks.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

I seem to have real issues with VNAV shortly after takeoff. The A/C initially behaves fine, but then for no apparent reason, it just seems to head into orbit, ignoring all speed and altitude constraints entered into the FMC, climbing at > 5000ft/min to an altitude far greater than that set in the FMC, eventually sounding the over-speed alarm.

The only way I can regain control is to disengage the AP and manually fly it back down to the cruising altitude. Once there, if I re-engage the AP with LNAV and VNAV, all then seems well and the flight continues without further issues.

Since last update CTD seem to  have been fixed, at least on the Ac side.when I get it to crash it's usually that my gpu (2g i know its old tech but yeah)runs out of memory, and thus causes a wonderful CTD in middle of a transatlantic. though performance has decreased a bit with reallight. The so far excellent no cpu useage machine now is quite thirsty on gpu, as it brought mine to its knees. I know I don't meet the average rig but it's hard to swallow. The other day I did JFK-GRU on a latam 789 and oh boi fps were low (<15)

So far no autopilot bugs TBH

On 10/27/2018 at 1:10 PM, Andreas Stangenes said:

I have set weights to kg in the external settings and internally in the info pages, yet a lot of the various weights still show up in lbs. The efb is pretty much unusable because of this unless i fly with pounds because i cant seem to change its units. Also the hdr effects on the efb display makes most of the text unreadable. 

Ive also had problems with vert navigation: setting a lower speed and altitude with flightchange makes the aircraft climb while chasing the lower speed. I have a hard time believing this is the correct logic. 

Ive also had sim crashes across the pond with qw789. I do 14hr flights many times a week and never crash with pmdg. I dont believe in coincidenses. I wont be flying qw788/9 untill these issues have been resolved, nor would i recommend buying it. 

Did you find a solution for this as I have exact same issue?

1 hour ago, badwolfx said:

Did you find a solution for this as I have exact same issue?

+1 CTD always from Canadian side here  .

Thankk god the plane has this option to move forward to a waypoint a head

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

To change the weight units used, go to the QW 787.cfg file. Open it in notebook.

Add the line:  <weightUnits=kgs>   without the brackets, and SAVE.

Job done! It's been on the QW 787 Support website for a liitle while now  .........  😋

PS: You will need to do this before loading P3Dv4

Edited by roadrabbit149
clarity

Intel i9900K @ 3.60 GHz, nVidia RTX 2080i (11 GB RAM onboard),
32 GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 1TB SSD, 500 GB SSD, ASUSTek Z390-Plus Mobo
(LGA1151); Running P3Dv5.4, MSFS2020 and XPlane11;