Sign in to follow this  
filou

Essential clouds.

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This and your other shot posted in another thread are excellent. I can take a guess on the addon(s) used but that wouldn't help me as much as adding the info to your shot. How about it? Thank you for sharing these inspiring shots of XP11's rendition capability.

JJ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, me too. I had to guess that this was X-Plane 11.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, what cloud add on are you currently using ? 

wonderfull shot, very realistic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wild guess, x-enviro... not the latest update, reshade!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jean-Jacques said:

This and your other shot posted in another thread are excellent. I can take a guess on the addon(s) used but that wouldn't help me as much as adding the info to your shot. How about it? Thank you for sharing these inspiring shots of XP11's rendition capability.

JJ

 

2 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

Yes, me too. I had to guess that this was X-Plane 11.

 

 

1 hour ago, jh71 said:

Yes, what cloud add on are you currently using ? 

wonderfull shot, very realistic.

 

1 hour ago, dmarques69 said:

Wild guess, x-enviro... not the latest update, reshade!

Thank for all your comments. 

 

X-plane 11

Ortho4xp ZL 16 (France) 

X-Europe 

SweetFx mixed with MaxxFX 

xEnviro 1.06 + experimental clouds (Set 2-4096x4096)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filou said:

 

 

 

Thank for all your comments. 

 

X-plane 11

Ortho4xp ZL 16 (France) 

X-Europe 

SweetFx mixed with MaxxFX 

xEnviro 1.06 + experimental clouds (Set 2-4096x4096)

Well, I could not have guessed all of this! Many thanks. JJ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this