Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

FSLabs A320

Just now, G-YMML1 said:

Nice to hear that. Did they help you? Was the problem solved?

Please read what you quoted again. 😄

Yes they sorted it within 10 mins. Using Teamviewer. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

No luck for me with that plane. Crashes, crashes, crashes...while I have literally zero problems with PMDG stuff, QW 787 and others.

Same here, dozens of reports in various forums (Avsim, FSLabs, etc,) but they do not solve, now that the A319 has been released let's hope they do something about the crashes.

Check their support Forum and see the number of users with crashes (and like me and you ONLY with FSLabs A320,NOT with PMDG stuff, QW 787,Majestic and others).

Hamilton Müller

Did anyone of you guys experience sound issues? I have sound stutters and can't get the cabin announcement packs getting to work. Everything seems to be installed correctly according to the fslabs manual. I got it working in 4.2 but no chance in 4.3..

Thanks in advance for any help.

Did you download the latest version of the A320?  It was released yesterday.

4 hours ago, onurair said:

Did anyone of you guys experience sound issues? I have sound stutters and can't get the cabin announcement packs getting to work. Everything seems to be installed correctly according to the fslabs manual. I got it working in 4.2 but no chance in 4.3..

+1 I am also  having this issue.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

8 hours ago, onurair said:

3 hours ago, mr340 said:

+1 I am also  having this issue.

Check MCDU sound options, there is a FSL recommendation(not sure if i've read this in manuals or forums)to change sound option if you experience stutters. I can post later what and where you should try to change, i can't check it right now - but it's pretty much intuitive, just check sound options.

About cabin announcements, there must be something wrong with install or usagge, it works fine here

13 hours ago, lodestar said:

Check MCDU sound options, there is a FSL recommendation(not sure if i've read this in manuals or forums)to change sound option if you experience stutters. I can post later what and where you should try to change, i can't check it right now - but it's pretty much intuitive, just check sound options.

About cabin announcements, there must be something wrong with install or usagge, it works fine here

Thanks mate did that yesterday evening. In the sound options changed the output from default to my soundcard. Seems to be better now. 

But I can't figure out how to get the cabin sounds working 😞
I have installed the liveries according to the manual. The ICAO codes of the airlines are correctly set.
I made sure that I have passengers loaded in the MCDU. And the knop in the cockpit is pressed and volume full up... I'm lost here. 

BTW. The cabin packs are installed with the installer. And everything seems to be correctly placed in A320X/airlines...

21 hours ago, lodestar said:

Also could you please post a fltsim.cfg of a working livery cabin pack combo?
Thank you in advance.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, lodestar said:

Thank you , I do have 3 sound card , I saw ROB in the past posted about some sound issues , but I assumed FSLAB fix that problem by now . But I will check , I am just patiently waiting for an AA A319 liveries  at the moment . 🙂 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Reinstalled the plane from the scratch (v.2.061), set all the AV exclusions, completed the full flight EDDL-EDDM yesterday with 4.3, not bad so far...knock on wood. Will put some more testing on it.