Sign in to follow this  
pedrotrindade

Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea (P3Dv4) Released

Just now, pedrotrindade said:

Great news, Accu-Feel V.2 finally updated to P3D v4. You can buy it at A2A Store.

Great was waiting for this!!

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

😮! Buying right away 🤤

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

Interested to know how this works with current complex add on airliners.

I know the previous version was not working well mainly with the Aerosoft Airbus.

Edited by Shomron

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

2 minutes ago, Shomron said:

Interested to know how this works with current complex add on airliners.

I know the previous version was not working well mainly with the Aerosoft Airbus.

It was never really meant for complex airliners. You can just switch it off for individual aircraft. Best bang for your buck is on smaller GA/Cargo aircraft anyway.

Cool, been waiting for this for ages. 😊

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Finally!!!! Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Holly smoke....I was just "complaining" to myself about this. In XP I have Realistic Pro which provides dozens of motion effects and sounds etc and it absolutely a have to have product for XP11.

I started up P3Dv4 last night after a long absence and it was the first thing I mumbled about not having.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Is it a free update for previous owners, or do you have to purchase again? 

Matt King

Don't get too excited.  I just purchase AccuFeel for p3d4 and it doesn't allow P3D to start.  I installed it as per the default instructions and when I try to start P3D it hangs at the startup window.  If I uninstall Accufeel, p3D starts as normal.  

Danny

Danny

1 hour ago, kingm56 said:

Is it a free update for previous owners, or do you have to purchase again? 

In the video on A2a site Scott mentioned a fee of $5 for previous owners, (edit of v2) cant confirm that at the moment as having a bit of a problem signing into my account.

bob

Edited by onebob

I had this for FSX but just don't need it since all my GA simming are a2a aircraft except my milviz otter and they come.  with accusim.

Vic green

I don't see any discount for previous owners on the site.

I don't even see my previous orders on the new site.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I don't see any discount for previous owners on the site.

I don't even see my previous orders on the new site.

Same here. Going to check the Flight Sim Store.

Is this the right version? There is no mention of P3D. Logged in at The Flight Sim Store
http://Dgu27Gf.png

Edited by Bills511