Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

Aerosoft A320/321 Professional - available NOW

3 hours ago, warbirds said:

I really want this (real light and rain) but cannot remember which vendor I got the original package from to use the half off deal. I thought it was from Aerosoft  but sent them a request for a new password and have not heard from them yet.

Have you tried just searching your email for the receipt? 

6 hours ago, warbirds said:

I really want this (real light and rain) but cannot remember which vendor I got the original package from to use the half off deal. I thought it was from Aerosoft  but sent them a request for a new password and have not heard from them yet.

If you orginally bought it from Just Flight like I did, I just recieved my voucher code email maybe an hour or so after you posted 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

I don't find the " extensive manuals, with highly detailed step-by-step document ". I've look in my documents folders, I seen folders for flight plans, etc... but nothing about the manual.

Someone knows where it's located ?

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

7 minutes ago, Julia said:

I don't find the " extensive manuals, with highly detailed step-by-step document ". I've look in my documents folders, I seen folders for flight plans, etc... but nothing about the manual.

Someone knows where it's located ?

Should be located in Prepar3D installation folder, at <disk>\<installation path>\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Documentation.

Otherwise should can be found through Start Menu\Aerosoft\A320-A321 Professional - PREPAR3D V4.x\Documentation

so it looks something is wrong with the installation. I don't see any aerosoft folder in the p3d 4 tree's folder :

https://gyazo.com/f1b97fd7177408c9b4623c3608d98849

I've look also in document's folder (p3d) and nothing. Also I see nothing about the aircraft in the folder /simObjects/Airplanes

But the plane is installed and I installed it with anti viruses off

https://gyazo.com/9dae24966024c99b4bea7573c830f3c0

Any idea?

Yes, it looks it's.. new method.

Found it there, if it can help someone other:

C:\Users\whipa\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320 CFM Professional\

Thankies for the help 😃

• Like 1

What Sub Folders do you have above the SimObjects folder? - I swear my Manuals for the A319 are found there or there abouts

21 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Have you tried just searching your email for the receipt? 

Yes,,no luck,,,also tried Aerosoft support,,,again no answer..I might just buy the whole package again as it is worth every penny.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I'm with others as frame rates on the FSL are certainly less than ideal.  On the 737 NGX I can maintain no less than 35-40 in most populated areas where the FSl is in the 20s and sometimes less for me.  Also - FS2CREW!  Def considering picking this package up.  I also had a reverse thrust issue which I never sorted out.  Is that still the case on the latest version?

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

On 9/15/2018 at 4:48 PM, pegruder said:

I'm with others as frame rates on the FSL are certainly less than ideal.  On the 737 NGX I can maintain no less than 35-40 in most populated areas where the FSl is in the 20s and sometimes less for me.  Also - FS2CREW!  Def considering picking this package up.  I also had a reverse thrust issue which I never sorted out.  Is that still the case on the latest version?

From what I've seen yes the issue is still there. No change to how the throttles function, so if you had the issue in P3Dv3 you'll likely have it in v4. 

Too bad, or I'd purchase the package now! It was great other than this, but this was a showstopper. 

So I gave the plane a whirl, after having flown their A319 a number of times. Overall it's a similar experience. It was a fun flight overall, but there are some weird behaviors and bugs in there that need to be sorted (which isn't news, I think...). Granted I setup autoflight correctly, the plane does a pretty good job of flying from point A to B without any particularly big surprises. Activating AP after takeoff it flewthe route well and every time so far it has done a perfect autoland without needing any sort of pilot intervention. My biggest problem with this plane is on the ground, however: when I start to move, be it GSX's pushback or taxiing out to the active, the plane sometimes bounces up and down as if I'm moving over some very rough terrain - like rocks or something... Typically what will happen is that the faster I taxi, the worse it gets, and at about 10-20kts it literally bounces up and down two or three times (you can hear the tires 'touch down' back on the tarmac when that happens) until after the third time or so it settles and everything is normal from then on. This is not gamebreaking but it's... distracting, to say the least. I've had this at almost every airport (all third party), at a time that it doesn't happen with any default or other third party plane. Definitely is something related to the Aerosoft Airbus, as it happens with both the A319 and A320. Anybody else have something like this?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Benjamin do you use EZCA?
If so, try lowering the effect values.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I'm really enjoying the plane but does anyone else get a huge performance impact with the lighting on the bus compared to other planes such as the NGX?  I do run dynamic lighting so my lowly 1060 probably can't handle it but it takes such a huge hit compared to others.  I typically fly during the day and only do longhauls at night so it's not a big deal but it would be nice to fly at dawn/dusk without getting that hit.  

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram