Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

Paintkit availability for 747-8s?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Interesting, because when I looked at the link you provided and looked at the screenshots for the aforementioned livery, the coloring of it doesn't even look close to being the same, so I don't know why you think it's a copy. Just because somebody already painted a livery doesn't mean they're entitled to being the ONLY one who is allowed to do so. Just throwing that out there.

It's okay, this word not allowed tried the same thing on facebook as well. Plenty of had troubles with him and others in the past. Apparently because I did one livery he has already done (and quite frankly his are riddled with errors) I'm the "ctrl + C" guy.

😂😂😂


i7 6700k, GTX 1070 (MSI), 16GB Ram DDR4

Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Corsair H100i v2

- Alex Farmer

Goldstar Textures - www.facebook.com/goldstartextures

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Goldstar Textures said:

It's okay, this word not allowed tried the same thing on facebook as well. Plenty of had troubles with him and others in the past. Apparently because I did one livery he has already done  I'm the "ctrl + C" guy.

😂😂😂

Just looked it up, I have 1/37 of the same liveries (which is the qtr I haven't released yet)

That is a solid 2.7% copy rate...

Edited by Goldstar Textures
  • Like 1

i7 6700k, GTX 1070 (MSI), 16GB Ram DDR4

Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Corsair H100i v2

- Alex Farmer

Goldstar Textures - www.facebook.com/goldstartextures

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/1/2018 at 6:32 PM, psbrandenburg said:

My first ride on a 748

I'm almost embarrassed to say this Scott.....but I have yet to ride on a 747! 😥  After all the years of travelling, it seems I've flown on just about every other major airliner except the Queen.  Anyway, I hope to rectify that someday....Even can say I've flown on the 787-8 and -9 (AA)...AND the A320 NEO (Spirit), but not the most iconic airliner of them all.

  • Like 1

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I'm almost embarrassed to say this Scott.....but I have yet to ride on a 747! 😥  After all the years of travelling, it seems I've flown on just about every other major airliner except the Queen.  Anyway, I hope to rectify that someday....Even can say I've flown on the 787-8 and -9 (AA)...AND the A320 NEO (Spirit), but not the most iconic airliner of them all.

No worries, Steve - you're forgiven.  🙂  I never thought it would happen this way, but I've flown on two A350s already, but no 787s.  I was in Japan two weeks ago, flying ATL-ICN-NRT-DTW-ATL (A350, 748, A350, 757).  The A350 is a really nice ride, especially when the upgrade voucher worked and i was in a DeltaOne suite NRT-DTW.  😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Goldstar Textures said:

Just looked it up, I have 1/37 of the same liveries (which is the qtr I haven't released yet)

That is a solid 2.7% copy rate...

So, Alex, you're basically a hardcore felon.  You, John, and "Death Row Drabek".  Go get 'em, killers..  😉

 

-Scott Brandenburg.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, psbrandenburg said:

So, Alex, you're basically a hardcore felon.  You, John, and "Death Row Drabek".  Go get 'em, killers..  😉

 

-Scott Brandenburg.

Yeah I know, lock us up and throw away the key!

  • Like 1

i7 6700k, GTX 1070 (MSI), 16GB Ram DDR4

Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Corsair H100i v2

- Alex Farmer

Goldstar Textures - www.facebook.com/goldstartextures

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/30/2018 at 4:39 PM, Steve Dra said:

Yeah I know Asia needs a lot of attention as far as detailed airports go (but we all know that!).  OK..all of a sudden you can't put a carriage return in these posts....I verified my ENTER key is working fine in another app....AVSIM must be wonky again.   Anyway...will be flying your Cathay as well. Probably my 2nd favorite freighter livery.  Putting the final touches on this girl, hope to have her uploaded today. 

 oXwL7d.jpg

Love it! Is it already released? 

Greetings from Germany

Frank

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, frankyfirstt said:

Love it! Is it already released? 

Greetings from Germany

Frank

Thanks Frank!

Its only in the hands of the person who requested right now to test...i still have to tweak some gray areas and convert my 400 wings to the _8 (Lufthansa and their white wings....hehe) but will have it out for flights this weekend.  You can fly my 400 version of her in a pinch if you need to move freight before then.😉


Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, psbrandenburg said:

So, Alex, you're basically a hardcore felon.  You, John, and "Death Row Drabek".  Go get 'em, killers..  😉

 

-Scott Brandenburg.

Yeah we should be locked up for copying all sorts paints over the years!  All of us are bad hombres!

The only thing i never managed to copy correctly were the errors.😉

  • Like 1

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks Frank!

Its only in the hands of the person who requested right now to test...i still have to tweak some gray areas and convert my 400 wings to the _8 (Lufthansa and their white wings....hehe) but will have it out for flights this weekend.  You can fly my 400 version of her in a pinch if you need to move freight before then.😉

Im looking forward for it (my day off from work is Friday) 😄

u know what looks cool? Dirty Wings 😉😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to finish this.  Couple glitches in texture mapping that are affecting my paint that will be tedious to fix.  Anyways, at some point hopefully soon I'll release it.  Nothing magnificent like these guys, and its completely fictional but I swore I'd push this Prime Air -8 when I got my hands on it!

43210011000_0196e98fba_h.jpg

45021052841_5d3a31c037_h.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, frankyfirstt said:

Im looking forward for it (my day off from work is Friday) 😄

u know what looks cool? Dirty Wings 😉😄

That would be great some dirty wings 👍👍👍👍

richard Nunez 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...