longrangecruise

Flytampa CTP sale incl. EHAM

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wouldn't call that a sale. Their so called retailer price is above the FT price level.........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, phmcr said:

Wouldn't call that a sale. Their so called retailer price is above the FT price level.........

I think you need to provide some proof to the accusation.  SimMarket is showing the old price and the sale price which is much lower.  Are the products also on sale at FlyTampa website for an even lower price?  I am not going to investigate as investigating every comment would really be time-consuming.

I guess with Simmarket he has to pay VAT and in flytampas own store he does not.. and that why it appears to be higher for him in Simmarket. But the net-price is the same in both stores.

14 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

I guess with Simmarket he has to pay VAT and in flytampas own store he does not.. and that why it appears to be higher for him in Simmarket. But the net-price is the same in both stores.

Correct, FT apples the tax at checkout making the full Simmarket price virtually the same. The discounted price is a good offer.

Correct. You get the VAT at the end of the transaction, whereas Simmarket give you the full price inc VAT.

I didn't see AMS there before in the sale, Thanks for the headsup.

1 hour ago, Jude Bradley said:

Correct. You get the VAT at the end of the transaction, whereas Simmarket give you the full price inc VAT.

I didn't see AMS there before in the sale, Thanks for the headsup.

Only P3Dv3 AMS