longrangecruise

Flytampa CTP sale incl. EHAM

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wouldn't call that a sale. Their so called retailer price is above the FT price level.........

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phmcr said:

Wouldn't call that a sale. Their so called retailer price is above the FT price level.........

 

 

I think you need to provide some proof to the accusation.  SimMarket is showing the old price and the sale price which is much lower.  Are the products also on sale at FlyTampa website for an even lower price?  I am not going to investigate as investigating every comment would really be time-consuming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess with Simmarket he has to pay VAT and in flytampas own store he does not.. and that why it appears to be higher for him in Simmarket. But the net-price is the same in both stores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

I guess with Simmarket he has to pay VAT and in flytampas own store he does not.. and that why it appears to be higher for him in Simmarket. But the net-price is the same in both stores.

Correct, FT apples the tax at checkout making the full Simmarket price virtually the same. The discounted price is a good offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct. You get the VAT at the end of the transaction, whereas Simmarket give you the full price inc VAT.

I didn't see AMS there before in the sale, Thanks for the headsup.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jude Bradley said:

Correct. You get the VAT at the end of the transaction, whereas Simmarket give you the full price inc VAT.

I didn't see AMS there before in the sale, Thanks for the headsup.

 

Only P3Dv3 AMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now