Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for posting these!  It looks pretty good.  The textures could use some TLC from a seasoned veteran though for sure!

• Like 1

Yeah I would really love to get this plane but the visuals remind me of that freeware falcon 50 from the FS9 days. These guys and Carenado really need to team up so we can have BOTH good visuals and good systems, not one or the other. P3D is seriously lacking in good quality bizjet addons.

35 minutes ago, Pineapple_Wizard said:

Yeah I would really love to get this plane but the visuals remind me of that freeware falcon 50 from the FS9 days. These guys and Carenado really need to team up so we can have BOTH good visuals and good systems, not one or the other. P3D is seriously lacking in good quality bizjet addons.

I spy another Lancair Legacy fan?  (I presume that's what's in your avatar?)

Hi Folks,

Yeah - the details are all fully 3D modeled - and the modeling is excellent - it's just a texture thing - once we add a little pizzazz to the textures - the difference will be like night and day...

Many of the pictures posted don't do the VC justice because they're straight on shots of the marginal textures - look at the detail here (not my PIX)... It's a beautiful VC - just needs some TLC...

(Open the PIX link for High Res image)

G5TILsG.jpg

Regards,
Scott  

Edited by scottb613