Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

FFS Saab 340 IS available now for d/l

It freakin' rocks.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Looks nice, anyone whos already gotten please share your reports!

>Must be popular.. their website has already crashed.>>Hmm, I was just over there and everything is fine:-)Congratulations to the FFS Team! I know how hard they've worked on that project:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just had time for a short spin this morning - had to leave office and go home and install it! :) But it looks very nice and the VC is wonderful, especially with TrackIR. You definitely need to read the manual on this one!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Looks really great in the pics! But what about the flight management system and navigation in this addon?Best regards,Rafal

No FMS, you have to do it the old fashion way using VOR and NDB. You can create a fp in MSFS, load it and follow it but that's it.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Well, I guess I'll be the first to ask............How are the frames on this new Saab? Stan

>Well, I guess I'll be the first to ask............How are the>frames on this new Saab?>> StanVery good. :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

woohoo! a cargo hauler to add to my fleet! I am going to pick this up.Can some talented painter repaint this cargo model for IBC Airways? They actually purchased all of Castle Aviations Saab340s and now fly around Miami and the Caribbean.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1002580/L/Thanks!

Hey everyone, It is tempting, but If anyone that has gotten her can post some VC Screens? There is only one on the website. I would love to see pics of the rest of the VC and cabin. Is the VC fully fuctional? Thanks to anyone that can provide a few screens.

Guest jboweruk

I just bought 4 planes on Saturday at Duxford. I'm waiting till I build/buy my new PC first though. Reason for this is I know one or two people have had issues with licence keys etc. for some d/l planes. so I don't want to install them all again then end up being accused of all sorts of piracey when I then have to re-install yet again. I'd rather just do it the once more and have done with it. Besides at the moment I'm playing several Star Wars games plus UT04 so it's on a back burner till I .. well, get back as it were.