Sign in to follow this  
ComSimPilot

FSElite Exclusive: P3D v4.4 Releasing November 28th

Well the day's half over EST and still no release? Hmm...

2 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Trust me - the release is imminent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rghIilL7u-w the final countdown 😄

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

20 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Pete Dowson, stand up comedian:

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/86331-p3d-v44/

Hahaha , so perhaps it is not even released yet. He is not on holiday.

They might have found a last issue and scheduled it for next week.

And all those poor souls who already have uninstalled V4.3...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

21 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Well the day's half over EST and still no release? Hmm...

That why we decided to have two halves for each day. Works quite nicely!!👽

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

2 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

That why we decided to have two halves for each day. Works quite nicely!!👽

Yes indeed.😃

I've logged in and just refreshing Download page every 20-30 mins lol while rolling back to my Pre-P3D Win10+Joysticks image...

But rest assured I'll install X-Plane 11 fresh and add my favs first

:biggrin:

Edited by Dirk98

Hey... At least it's not like the old days when I had to drive to the nearest CompUSA store and buy the latest MSFS. Now the sims come to us!

I will be hoping that you don't reach your VAS limit during landing

My flights are so short that I never have to worry about VAS issues these days......even something like UK2000 EGKK Gatwick Xtreme to FlyTampa EHAM Amsterdam Schiphol.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The fact that Pete is not on vacation confirms that it won't be released today!!   🤪

Maybe someone from LM read Pete's post and decided to postpone until Pete can get out of town.

Either way I have already started (re???)downloading my ORBX zip files in preparation...

Hilkiah G. Lavinier

P3d v4.3, ORBX (global/trees/vector/LC,airports), Envshade/Envtek, Pilot2ATC, PRO-ATC, Navigraph, PFPX, ASCA/AS, Freemesh 2.0, Aivlasoft EFB v2, Various addon airports, FSL A319X/A320X, PMDG 737/777/747, TFDI 717, QW 787, Carenados jets

Intel i7 4790k (no OC & no hyperthreading), 16gb, Nvidia 980ti (no OC), 3xSSDs, Acer Predator XB281HK (4K resolution), Windows 10 (1803 build) - runs P3D 

Intel NUC7i7BNH i7, 16gb, M2 ssd, Windows 10 (build 1803) - runs AS/ASCA, Pilot2ATC, Aivlasoft EFB 

19 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Hey... At least it's not like the old days when I had to drive to the nearest CompUSA store and buy the latest MSFS. Now the sims come to us!

True!! I am thinking that someone at LM forgot to bring in the disk with the new files from home this morning. His wife will probably drop them off over her lunch break.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

10 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

True!! I am thinking that someone at LM forgot to bring in the disk with the new files from home this morning. His wife will probably drop them off over her lunch break.

In 1986 that would be around 9,000 floppy disks.😮

• Like 2

👽 LM - Prepar3d - We are now in control. There is nothing to fear. 👽

Sam

7 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

👽 LM - Prepar3d - We are now in control. There is nothing to fear. 👽

"There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your monitor. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits of Prepar3D."

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

"There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your monitor. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits of Prepar3D."

haha going back a few years was one of my favourite programs

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750