RobWhightNZ

ORBX/SODE install - made a mess ! Help

Totally self inflicted this one !

I was playing around trying to get SODE GSXV2 working with my ORBX KSAN scenery and I've stuffed it. What's the best way to "reinstall" KSAN ? Is there a config setting that I can adjust so that FTX Central knows it is purchase but not there and it will reinstall it ?

Cheers,

R

Seriously? FTX Central, find KSAN, hit uninstall, then reinstall. There is no other legitimate way. 

yep   orbx  now installing  airports  and  scenery is  so much  easy  now  than it  was before using  the  new  ftx  central

KSAN will get a Orbx official SODE upgrade soon.  I would wait till Orbx pushes the upgrade.  They announced it yesterday

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 1

GSX L2 doesn't physically change the airport. It just adds 3 files to other folders. Delete them, and you should be back at square 1.

1. It adds a .INI file with the airport customizations to your C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX\ folder (The file to delete should be ksan-xxxxxx.ini (the x's will be replaced with random characters))
  2. It adds a .XML file to the ..\GSX\Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude\ folder. (Delete 000_KSAN_GSX_JWEXCL.xml)
  3. It adds a .BGL file to the ..\GSX\Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude\Scenery\ folder. (Delete 000_KSAN_GSX_JWEXCL.BGL)

Try deleting those 3 files and starting over.

Edited by MDFlier

Every Orbx airport which has jetways will be SODE very shortly.  It is in their roadmap.