Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Falcon 50 VERSION 1.2 UPDATES: 12 / 27 / 2018 

Hi Al (ark),

Yes, I meant the yellow TCAS indicator as you described it. I will look for the TCAS control on the center counsel.

Thanks

Raymie

3 hours ago, Cool said:

Al here is what I have got:

Pascal,

I don't know what might be causing your TCAS issue. I am just not familiar with the TCAS operation. I think this issue is best addressed by FSW  since he is familiar with the TCAS coding.

Al

Edited by ark

Pascal,

Regarding your TCAS issue (red & green colored arcs): Go to the "TACAS control head" on the center pedestal--on the left side of the control head there is a control knob--set it for either TA\RA or TA only. You can find an explanation of these modes in the Falcon 50 manual by Flysimware-- "Pedestal #5" pp. 32-33 and pg. 34 #5b.

Hope this helps,

Raymie

Seems that P3D is being dumb again and when all traffic is off the code just will not respond correctly. I contacted the guy who wrote the sample code for help. He most likely will respond he wrote it for FSX. Anyways it works for P3D but if you plan to turn off the traffic do not turn on the TCAS. This is all we can suggest for now.

If you fly on a server try leaving traffic on and see if that works. If not just leave TCAS off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flysimware said:

If you fly on a server try leaving traffic on and see if that works. If not just leave TCAS off.

Yes I was flying on IVAO servers and this is what I got on the TCAS with nobody around.

I will keep the TCAS off for now on.

Thanks Mark for your reply.

Pascal

si.php?id=1

I've never had any traffic showing on the TCAS, if I turn it off all I get is a black screen.

running P3D ver 4.4 on w10 pro

bob

15 hours ago, onebob said:

I've never had any traffic showing on the TCAS, if I turn it off all I get is a black screen.

running P3D ver 4.4 on w10 pro

bob

You don't turn off the VSI or use the button on the VSI. Over on the center pedestal is the ATC/TCAS panel. The rotary mode knob is what you use. 

9 hours ago, Flysimware said:

You don't turn off the VSI or use the button on the VSI. Over on the center pedestal is the ATC/TCAS panel. The rotary mode knob is what you use. 

Yes ,thanks for pointing that out,  Put the traffic slider to max and set the TCAS wheel and the traffic alerts are showing with audio, On my approach into Oakland the alerts  stop showing, but apart from that it was fine.

many thanks .. bob

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ma821960 said:

Any idea when fspilot.com will get the updates? Thanks. 

Sent last night.

1 hour ago, Dutch1 said:

What updates??, I bought directly from Flysimware yesterday 

Thanks, Bob

V1.4 was released today. So i suspect you have V1.3. There will be a email sent to you soon about this update.