Recommended Posts

Anyone know of an available ERJ140 for p3d.  AI aircraft ?? erj 140 endeavor. 

 

Reds

 

Paul 

 

Www.airlinephoto.co.uk

Edited by jobepilot
Name

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I know ERJ145 from feelthere.

Share this post


Link to post

Many thanks . that is not AI aircraft. Its is flyable I believe 

Edited by jobepilot

Share this post


Link to post

Your best bet is to convert the AI Malcontent model to make it compatible with P3Dv4. Sadly the original developer does not allow a converted model to be shared, so everybody that wants to have it will need to convert it themselves. There are extensive tutorials and documentation on how to do this over on the AIG forum, which are fairly easy to follow.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=27669.0

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I know ERJ145 from feelthere.

I didn't think this was available, but I found it.  Doesn't look too good...if they say unrealistic flight model on their site.

 

 

Stan

Edited by spilok

Share this post


Link to post

"Ultrarealistic" actually 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Wilco/feelThere ERJ v2 is the best currently available for P3Dv4. It is an older product straight ported from FSX but it's still looks reasonable and the systems are good. You get the ERJ135 and ERJ145. The ERJ140 was a bit of weird inbetween size created for US airlines so it was skipped, but it's just a 5ft shorter and derated ERJ145 so you can substitute that and have the same experience.

Edited by ckyliu

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

The Wilco/feelThere ERJ v2 is the best currently available for P3Dv4. It is an older product straight ported from FSX but it's still looks reasonable and the systems are good. You get the ERJ135 and ERJ145. The ERJ140 was a bit of weird inbetween size created for US airlines so it was skipped, but it's just a 5ft shorter and derated ERJ145 so you can substitute that and have the same experience.

Agreed.

It appears that OP is looking for a rather obscure AI plane in an even more obscure livery.

Endeavor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Connection, and as far as I know they don't even fly the ERJ's, and if they ever did it's been quite some time, so short of a custom paint, this could be like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, jobepilot said:

Anyone know of an available ERJ140 for p3d.  AI aircraft ?? erj 140 endeavor. 

 

Reds

 

Paul 

 

Www.airlinephoto.co.uk

Boston Virtual http://flai.bvartcc.com/ has an ERJ140 in their FLAI package for Vatsim.

Grace and Peace, 

 

Edited by Bluestar
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

Endeavor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Connection, and as far as I know they don't even fly the ERJ's,

I've flown on an American sub ERJ135 and ERJ 145 this month, CRJs on Delta Connect.. 🙂

Grace and Peace, 

Share this post


Link to post

American eagle.  Delta envoy use alot of ERJ 140's.  I have the malcom one.  But its invisible in p4d.  It's not in Flai either.  It is a weird model.  But highly used in the USA. What a pain.  

 

Think I found one in the world of AI.  But it's out of date. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, jobepilot said:

Delta envoy use alot of ERJ 140's.

Delta Connection only flies ERJ 170 and ERJ 175. American Eagle still flies a bunch of ERJ 140 and ERJ 145. Wikipedia and FlightRadar24 both agree on this.

Share this post


Link to post

According to Wikipedia.... Delta Connection consists of 4 different individually owned regional airlines, including Compass, GoJet, Republic, and SkyWest, plus Endeavor, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Airlines.

The CRJ 700/900 is by far the most widely used type across the fleet, comprising 332 aircraft out of a fleet wide total of 455 aircraft. The remaining 123 aircraft, which are operated only by Republic, SkyWest, and Compass are ERJ 170 and 175's.

Edited by SunDevil56

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, jobepilot said:

American eagle.  Delta envoy use alot of ERJ 140's.  I have the malcom one.  But its invisible in p4d.  It's not in Flai either.  It is a weird model.  But highly used in the USA. What a pain.  

 

Think I found one in the world of AI.  But it's out of date. 

 

 

Like i said above, it's the AIM model is not compatible with P3Dv4 and never will be. You have to convert it to P3Dv4 yourself, and you can using the very ncie tutorials posted on Alpha India's forums. While the tutorial is for the ERJ145. it will work the same for the ERJ140 and 135, I reckon.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=27669.0

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Like i said above, it's the AIM model is not compatible with P3Dv4 and never will be. You have to convert it to P3Dv4 yourself, and you can using the very ncie tutorials posted on Alpha India's forums. While the tutorial is for the ERJ145. it will work the same for the ERJ140 and 135, I reckon.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=27669.0

Ok thanks will investigate 

 

Thanks for the replies 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now