Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

FlyTampa Copenhagen EKCH P3Dv4..??

I'm considering this one, so I would welcome opinions on it. Looks very nice in the screenshots.

Does it have animated jetway's of some kind..?? No mention is made of this in the product description.

The lack of animated jetway's, preferably SODE, but default CRTL+J at a minimum, is a deal breaker for me.

Opinions and info are appreciated. Thanks.

I found this thread at the FlyTampa forum....

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8781

That mentions P3D, but the dates suggest that they are referring to P3D v3. I have the airport installed in P3D v4, but I do not really use jetways, so I have never noticed if they are animated or not!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

26 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

I'm considering this one, so I would welcome opinions on it. Looks very nice in the screenshots.

Does it have animated jetway's of some kind..?? No mention is made of this in the product description.

The lack of animated jetway's, preferably SODE, but default CRTL+J at a minimum, is a deal breaker for me.

Opinions and info are appreciated. Thanks.

Its a nice rendition of my home hub all though it lags SODE and some default jetways (in some places they are static or integrated with the scenery)

GSX L2 can provide you with SODE jetways.

Hopefully it will get an update with optimised dynamic lights, PBR etc.

Looks still amazing in 4K though and great performance as well.

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

13 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I found this thread at the FlyTampa forum....

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8781

That mentions P3D, but the dates suggest that they are referring to P3D v3. I have the airport installed in P3D v4, but I do not really use jetways, so I have never noticed if they are animated or not!

Thanks for that Chris...🙂

It does seem to indicate that at least some (perhaps the majority) of the jetway's are animated.

1 minute ago, Michael Moe said:

Its a nice rendition of my home hub all though it lags SODE and default jetways (in some places they are static)

GSX L2 can provide you with SODE gateways.

Hopyfully it will get an update with optimised dynamic lights, PBR etc.

Michael Moe

Thanks Mike, it's much appreciated...😎

It looks amazing @ 1920x1080 resolution aswell :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'll be running it in QHD @ 2560x1440, so it should look great..!!

Thanks again gentlemen.

So I got the scenery guys, and i'm glad I did, it's very nice, packed with lots of eye candy, but yet seems to be pretty easy on frame rates.

It does include animated jetways, but they are all CTRL+J, which is fine by me, at least for the time being until I can figure out how to use GSX L2 to add SODE jetways..

The vast majority of the jetways are animated, but a few are static, and these are gates A12, B2,3,4, C26,28, and D1,4. Seems odd that they would even bother with such a small number of static jetways, I can't imagine what the purpose of that is, but it hardly matters.

• Like 1

I'm really hoping that FlyTampa would make a proper P3Dv4 update for EKCH at some point... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

6 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

I'm really hoping that FlyTampa would make a proper P3Dv4 update for EKCH at some point... 

... and for all others that are still missing, please.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

20 minutes ago, Nemo said:

... and for all others that are still missing, please.

Yearh... well... this specific thread is about FlyTampa Copenhagne EKCH! It's highest on my personal list of FlyTampa airports, which would be nice to be upgraded. 

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

So I got the scenery guys, and i'm glad I did, it's very nice, packed with lots of eye candy, but yet seems to be pretty easy on frame rates.

It does include animated jetways, but they are all CTRL+J, which is fine by me, at least for the time being until I can figure out how to use GSX L2 to add SODE jetways..

The vast majority of the jetways are animated, but a few are static, and these are gates A12, B2,3,4, C26,28, and D1,4. Seems odd that they would even bother with such a small number of static jetways, I can't imagine what the purpose of that is, but it hardly matters.

Glad you liked it. You should really consider the free FSDG Oresund bridge on simmarket. Cant remember if i have some bridge disabled in ORBX or Flytampa folders though.

Michael Moe 

• Upvote 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png