Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

8 New Screen Shots!!

Guest Bell206freak

:snore:Those have dust, and perhaps a cobweb or two on 'em ;)(translation: we've already seen those)

Guest skruer

I can't see anything new... although I did spot a new tree I hadn't seen before. :DKeep them coming (the new ones)

Ahh...he knows I'm only having a laugh :-bigangel. It happens. Not that they're bad shots though...they do still look pretty fine, if I do say so myself ;-)...roll on FSX!

If you think that's something, just wait till a week from this coming Saturday! ;-) Should be some real special screenshots on that day. *:-*

>If you think that's something, just wait till a week from>this coming Saturday! ;-) >>Should be some real special screenshots on that day. *:-*hmmm ..... what come from this information Bob D.....????brds

heh. Oh, for a minute there I thought he meant the E3 conference was going to be on April 1...When is E3 anyway?Rhett

Guest DazzyB

I am sorry guys! I put my tail between my legs and apologies refusely - I was under the impression that they were new bacause I had never seen them before and couldnt find them anywhere else...Please forgive me!! I promise to do more research before posting on this subject again!...Dazzy.

It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it. I'd rather see some of the screenshots twice than miss something. Post the new ones when you find them. Welcome to the forum(s).Doug

Guest JoJoDawg

>heh. Oh, for a minute there I thought he meant the E3>conference was going to be on April 1...>When is E3 anyway?>>>Rhett"Mark your calendar as E3 will be opening its doors May 10-12, 2006"