filou

Even if it's XP here Flight Simulator is in my head.

Lki5STl.jpg

kozDAcs.jpg

Kw95DYa.jpg

dEdR1EK.jpg

wtXx8jN.jpg

q3gOyoV.jpg

IwfB3uX.jpg

UvVO7Sl.jpg

4NUaa2z.jpg

t17zahe.jpg

mfy8zyq.jpg

KlFFjsz.jpg

fdsfQq7.jpg

Jlrm3lO.jpg

wnshQk9.jpg

• Like 6

I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

Nice angles on the cockpit shots. A little different, especially the one inside the Cessna.

John

• Like 1

Wonderful ensemble of aircraft and images, Filou!

Love the Qantas "Flying Kangaroo" livery...!

• Like 1

How do you get xEnviro looking so good. I'm having all sorts of weird artefacts and problems at the moment that I gave up?

• Like 1

Hardware: i7-6700HQ, 32GB DDR4,NVIDIA GTX 1070, 1TB 7200 HDD, 1TB SSD, Oculus Rift.

My sims in order of use: X-Plane 11, P3D v4.4, Aerofly FS 2, DCS World).

Wish my Xplane11 cloud shadows were as dark.  I have them, but they are much lighter.  Wish you could post your lua script entries for the shadows here, if you are using lua for them....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonywob said:

How do you get xEnviro looking so good. I'm having all sorts of weird artefacts and problems at the moment that I gave up?

6 hours ago, John_Cillis said:

Wish my Xplane11 cloud shadows were as dark.  I have them, but they are much lighter.  Wish you could post your lua script entries for the shadows here, if you are using lua for them....

I do not have an XP & xEnviro different from yours... The only difference may be is that I do not use any script.I like simplicity.

XP11.35 / XVision (with clouds option off) / xEnviro 1.10 2K resolution et Vsync off for better fps / Ortho4XP ZL 16 and some planes....and I am waiting with enormous enthusiasm The Simulator that will finally correspond to my time.

I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

7 minutes ago, filou said:

XP11.35 / XVision (with clouds option off)

it is a sort of a "script", not lua, but shader based - which XVision preset do you are using ? - it can significant change the look of the XPlane - your setup looks very good - and  the screenshots also - so it would be very nice if you can show us the settings of the XVision - I also prefer the same setting - XVision + XEnviro + "soft" ReShade and indeed my results are not the same (I mean the look of the XEnviro)

Cheers!

• Like 1

Core i7 9800x @ 4.8 Ghz, wathercooled, GeForce 1080Ti, RAM 32GB G SKILL DDR4-3200 , Fractal Design R6, TUF X299 Mark 1, all SSD

Amazing looking cloudscapes!

• Like 1

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64