Sign in to follow this  
chass32

July 11th development update

Things are likely to go to another phase now.  It goes in cycles. Worked for a big telecom in Canada before. They upgrade equipment, and the used stuff will be sold to rural or less developed nations.  So those with lower speeds now, will get the 'older' equipment and thus more speed and capacity.  Although that usually comes at a cost for the end user.   Depending what the new FS base version includes, it may be worth considering the cost of a higher speed vs paying the hundreds to  we spend on scenery and other features. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

29 minutes ago, Torg Smith said:

I wonder what time today they will put up the new information. That poor F5 key. :D

It's not even 5am in Seattle , don't expect any news in the next few hours

5 hours ago, Noooch said:

Of course, I didn t think people were using ADSL anymore. For *** sake, they're deploying fiber optics in africa in villages that dont even have electricity. I am not even mentionning 5g wich will be the new standard in a few months or years. That would mean Microsoft thinks a bit ahead, surprise ! 🙂

DSL is all that's available where I live, which is in a town in SE PA.  Well, and satellite, but I had lots of issues when I tried that.  Much of the US is not up to modern ISP speeds.

11 minutes ago, Flamingpie said:

Indeed. I live in Europe and read about the July 11th update on the 12th so that update must have been posted late in the evening European time. I wouldn't wait for anything real soon now. 

BTW Of course that doesn't mean I am not abusing the F5 key here... 😎

Yeah. If the F5 key wasn't meant to be used, they would not have put it there. XD Power to the F5......

1 hour ago, Torg Smith said:

Yeah. If the F5 key wasn't meant to be used, they would not have put it there. XD Power to the F5......

https://www.followthatpage.com/ 

😉

• Like 1

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

On 7/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, chass32 said:

On July 25th, we will be releasing another update on our plans for August and September

So we can expect today's update to be the second heads up of the actual real update in August. Just insane.

5 minutes ago, Greazer said:

So we can expect today's update to be the second heads up of the actual real update in August. Just insane.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't! 

• Like 3

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

11 minutes ago, Greazer said:

Yeah, how dare they!?!? Keeping us informed and releasing a road map as the insider program starts early August, which could even give us access to the first open beta....

Guys grab the pitchforks, this has to stop!

Edited by Woozie
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Woozie said:

Guys grab the pitchforks, this has to stop!

ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Follow That Page <support@followthatpage.com>
Thu 2019-07-25 2:16 PM
  • You

The page https://fsi.microsoftstudios.com has changed since the previous check.

Added:
+      * Terms of Use
+      * Privacy Statement
+      * Trademarks

------------------- End of page report -----------------------

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

All in due time.

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

YAY! Terms of Use and Privacy Statement, we finally got something fresh to debate on!   \o/

looool, i love the AVSIM reference. So much about they are among us....

• Like 1