Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

The Learjet 35A version 4.2g is now available

The chimes you get come from FSUIPC and warn you that your memory usage is getting close to the OOM threshold.

• Upvote 1

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

Thanks for your helpful info. as I have never heard that chime sound prior to what I previously noted.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:07 AM, Nickbe said:

Now I've got two issues that have already been pointed out here in the forum

I completely removed the plane and made a clean new installation of v.4.2c. Now everything works perfectly.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

I can't find the changelog for version 4.2c. What's new?. Thanks

Real Deraps

1 hour ago, Lmaire said:

I can't find the changelog for version 4.2c. What's new?. Thanks

VERSION 4.2c UPDATES: 8 / 17 / 2019

Bugs & Updates

• Beacon light was not the correct scale for P3D.

On their new web site, evidently this was the only change.

Thanks for the info. Here on their website it stops at 4.2b ????. Anyways I fly FSX not P3D.

Real Deraps

The most recent version is now v4.2d, change log for d is a FDE that is closer to the real plane. So you might want to download 4.2d.

Cheers

Martin

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:49 PM, Lmaire said:

Thanks for the info. Here on their website it stops at 4.2b ????. Anyways I fly FSX not P3D. 

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:49 PM, Lmaire said:

Most recent version just posted.

VERSION 4.2d UPDATES: 8 / 20 / 2019

Bugs & Updates

• Flight dynamics updated for better accuracy.

18 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Most recent version just posted.

VERSION 4.2d UPDATES: 8 / 20 / 2019

Bugs & Updates

• Flight dynamics updated for better accuracy.

Thank you very much.

Real Deraps

Behaves very well on the glide now, many thanks!

I often have 2 issues.. First one, after landing when on parking position and aircraft shut down, I cannot place external objects like GPU or chocks, even though parking brake is set and engines are off. When selecting cold and dark from the first pop-up, it works again.

Second, the load manager total weight doesnt get updated properly. When changing pax and fuel, the weight in the load manager does not reflect the actual weight. When you open the P3D fuel and load manager and close it right again, the value in the FSW load manager then gets updated to the right value. Also, when you had like 4 pax in for example and hit the cold and dark button, the FSW load manager shows empty, but the P3D load manager shows the stations still filled.

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

20 minutes ago, MatzeH84 said:

...after landing when on parking position and aircraft shut down, I cannot place external objects like GPU or chocks, even though parking brake is set and engines are off. When selecting cold and dark from the first pop-up, it works again.

I have this same issue...

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

I have this same issue...

Richard

2 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

Behaves very well on the glide now, many thanks!

I often have 2 issues.. First one, after landing when on parking position and aircraft shut down, I cannot place external objects like GPU or chocks, even though parking brake is set and engines are off. When selecting cold and dark from the first pop-up, it works again.

Second, the load manager total weight doesnt get updated properly. When changing pax and fuel, the weight in the load manager does not reflect the actual weight. When you open the P3D fuel and load manager and close it right again, the value in the FSW load manager then gets updated to the right value. Also, when you had like 4 pax in for example and hit the cold and dark button, the FSW load manager shows empty, but the P3D load manager shows the stations still filled.

Strange, I can't replicate these issues (P3Dv4.5). I started with the a/c sitting on the runway with engines running. I changed the fuel and passengers and the Lear's Payload Manager agreed with P3D's. I then hit All systems Off, and the Lear's payload manager continued to show the fuel and passenger load, as did P3D's Fuel and Payload manager. I then was able to set the chocks, put the sun shade on the cockpit windows, and cover the engines. I tried this twice, same result both times. 

It we be helpful if some others could try the same experiment -- to keep it simple just start with engines running while sitting on the ground, change the fuel and payload and compare the Lear's Payload manager to P3D's, then click on cold and dark and compare the payload managers again. Then try setting the chocks and engine covers.

Thx,

Al

Edited by ark

@ark

Hi,

I don't think I'm concerned about problem no. 2 (load manager), maybe because I put the plane in C&D, I load fuel and passengers, then I do my flight.

On the other hand, problem number one concerns me. At the gate I shutdown the engines, the electrical system and so... The plane is C&D by myself, I don't go through the "C&D" option. It is in this case that it is impossible to put the GPU, chocks, engine cover and so on. When you click on one of the options (chocks, Gpu), the chocks, Gpu are displayed and disappear immediately...

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

@ark

Hi,

I don't think I'm concerned about problem no. 2 (load manager), maybe because I put the plane in C&D, I load fuel and passengers, then I do my flight.

On the other hand, problem number one concerns me. At the gate I shutdown the engines, the electrical system and so... The plane is C&D by myself, I don't go through the "C&D" option. It is in this case that it is impossible to put the GPU, chocks, engine cover and so on. When you click on one of the options (chocks, Gpu), the chocks, Gpu are displayed and disappear immediately...

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

I just tried shutting down the plane "myself" and everything still works -- chocks, engine covers, etc. If you can get things to work when using the shortcut "All Systems Off" feature, then I suspect you are not shutting everything down as needed. For example, if you don't put the generators back to the off position, you won't be able to set the chocks, etc. Try comparing switch positions after using "All Systems Off" to what you are doing "by hand" to see if you notice any differences.

Al

Edited by ark

The shutdown issue only happen after a flight, if you do it static on the ramp (startup and shutdown again) it does not come up.

I'll post the steps to reproduce the load manager issue later.

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team