Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Tired of empty skies

Hey everyone,

its Friday!!!!!!! 

I typically fly with no ai aircraft, however Im starting to get bored of the emptiness, back in the fs9 days I use to use WOAI however that was years and years ago...I’m looking to get a bit of traffic in the skies. I’m not really interested in online flying so was wondering after what is available out there for AI in P3D? Again I’m out of the loop as it’s been years and years since using any AI.

As a note, Id rather stay away from having to manually install and make entries, looking for something simple where once installed with a couple clicks of the mouse I can then choose the amount of traffic I’m looking for and fly..something easy.

Thanks

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Ultimate Traffic Live does it for me combined with ProAtcX

• Like 2

Do a search for Alpha India Group AI manager. Very easy to use. It's updated constantly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

NAX669.png

AIG replaced WOAI. Don't spend the money on UTL.

• Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Yes, i’ve got 3 payware traffic programs including UTL. Would not dream of using them on 2019, AIG is definitely the way to go.

The payware options are buggy or incomplete. 

I’m always happy to pay for quality and simplicity, but in this case the freeware option is best.

• Upvote 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Thanks for asking the question Gerry.

Me too I am considering AI but I don't like tweaking, file editing, etc.

So I need easy to install and easy to use.

- TONY -

Alpha India Group AI Manager is the way to go.  Once installed it will more or less automatically install a wealth of AI traffic and help keep it updated too.

AIG has basically killed off any need to buy payware AI traffic programs IMHO.

Edited by regis9
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

AIG requires some effort to install if you want all the world's airlines. Or you can just stick to British Airways, United, Delta, Ryanair and Easyjet if you don't want to put any effort in.

But the hardest it is is just selecting a group of airlines and clicking a button. It took me two days to install 330+ airlines but the results are spectacular. If you want good results you need to put the effort in. It's not difficult, just a little time consuming.

Oh, and it's free although I made a contribution to their servers because running those is definitely not free.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

AIG and one click installer have been talked about on here since at least December. I'm shocked as to how many people are still uninformed about it.

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

7 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

AIG and one click installer have been talked about on here since at least December. I'm shocked as to how many people are still uninformed about it.

Hi Jacek,

Hah - paint me as one of the oblivious - I'll have to give this a look - thanks...

:wink:

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Just got UT Live after years with My Traffic 6. What an easy program to install and configure. Took me about 10 minutes at most. It works great. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thanks to all for the information...Unfortunately I wasn’t aware of AIG. I will defiantly take a look, I don’t want a plethora of AI but would be nice to have a few major airlines flying out of the major hubs to make it seem like there is a little bit of life in the sim..

I will be taking a look at AIG.

Also glad others were able to benefit from this post.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Another vote for AIG here. Spectacular package. It seems to offer most of the major airlines, as well as a plethora of smaller ones, and I have no doubt that the last of the major airlines will eventually make their way into the package.

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

After spending waaaaaay too much time recently adding a whole bunch of missing liveries into UT Live, I can say I’m very happy with the results. 

If you want an easy install that you can set and forget, UT Live is probably the way to go. 

That being said, if up to date schedules and liveries are important to you, I would probably go the AIG one click route. 

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

Well, Figured id report back. I looked into AIG..It was a little confusing installing the manager (but not overly confusing lol) however once I had that installed, the actual flightans are extremely simple to install...Pretty happy simmer over here using AIG..

thanks all

• Like 3