Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

FS2Crew Ultimate Ground Crew X Released

I like the fluidity of movements of the ground crew and the multi language voices, but I'll stick with GSX and the recent free updates give me all the confidence that there's more to come.

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Looks nice, but I don't see myself purchasing it.

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I concur with the vast sentiments on FSElite; I don’t see how this product offers a substantial upgrade over what’s currently available; in fact, it doesn’t seem to come close to GSX.  I know. I know, I can use this product alongside GSX; yet, why on earth would I want to pay more money for yet another app to run/maintain?  What am I missing?  

• Like 2

Matt King

GSX does it for me. Trying to avoid buying stuff that duplicates what I already have. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I love FS2Cfew products, they are great and this company has my confidence for "extremely hardcore close to reality" addons. I now have both GSX and UGCX and I love the voice recognition, this add a level of inmersion, animation of each gesture replicating the real ones, the towing is a must in some circunstances...And the most important, they has said that UGCX has a huge road map, so in the future I'm sure they will add features to become more real.

I think FS2Crew products are more than addons, are tools to study or to put the simulation closer to reality, and UGCX is no an exception

9 minutes ago, keats_1980 said:

I love FS2Cfew products, they are great and this company has my confidence for "extremely hardcore close to reality" addons. I now have both GSX and UGCX and I love the voice recognition, this add a level of inmersion, animation of each gesture replicating the real ones, the towing is a must in some circunstances...And the most important, they has said that UGCX has a huge road map, so in the future I'm sure they will add features to become more real.

I think FS2Crew products are more than addons, are tools to study or to put the simulation closer to reality, and UGCX is no an exception

Nice advertorial 😉
"And the most important, they has said that UGCX has a huge road map"
No offense, but first see then believe. Besides that, it took FS2Crew a very long time to develop/release UGCX.
Don't get me wrong: I like FS2Crew products very much but they don't have a track record yet regarding this type of products.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Post removed since I figured it out.

Edited by qqwertzde
Question answered

Meh.... With GSX the only thing I wished I had that this has is towing. 

• Like 2

Eric 

Competition isn't that bad, we as customers can only benefit from it.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Since FSDT already have upgraded the sounds of the ground crew, the sounds of the trucks, the visuals of the trucks, has QuickEdit pushback and can tell you what direction you're going, I also don't see much of a point to UGCX. The only thing i would see useful is maybe some things that GSX doesn't have like a lavatory truck to empty out the aircraft's lavatory tanks, although i would think that would be more appropriate for GSX. Really GSX has almost everything with the ground crew experience with the exception of a few missing features (towing, lav truck, GPU connection to jetways, etc.) UGCX only fills in one or two of those missing features, and to me it's not worth $44. It's more expensive than GSX base! Although UGCX also does have support for other languages. (and i also find it very funny that in UGCX's announcement video they supported "Asian" language and it was a person speaking in a very heavy English accent 😂)

• Like 1