Sign in to follow this  
FizziPop

Microsoft Flight Simulator Preview - 30th September

1 hour ago, threegreen said:

I expect what is going on here is that Microsoft are going to give out the SDK in late October for developers to start working on aircraft for the new sim or to port existing ones over, but 3rd party devs are most certainly not selling their source of income.

This sounds accurate as well. In any ways there should be a collaboration between them, which is already there. 

Hopefully Microsoft would come up with ideas for AI traffic, specially that Flightradar data are out there.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I've seen no mention yet of what is essentially the bedrock of the add-on scenery developers, namely that we as users can create our own scenery and add it to FSX ie. you do not have to be a dev or purchase an expensive developers license to make a start. I can only imagine that this is where the majority of devs initially learnt their skills. So will we as users be able to create our own scenery and add it into the new FS2020? If so, I hope this will not require an expensive developers license. Has anyone picked up an info that might indicate what the situation will be?

On 10/4/2019 at 11:19 PM, Tydoo said:

Hola !

¿Alguien sabe dónde encontrar el video original del juego en 4K?

Gracias

Hello:
Maybe this can help you.
Regards

Edited by Jim Young

37 minutes ago, JohnVulcan said:

It is not very clear. They stated that they wanted 3rd party content without much detail. I wouldn't worry much about licensing more about a SDK toolset accessible to non programmers. All in all, I am pretty optimistic.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Maybe payware guys need a licence from the aircrafts manufacture? 

I'm sure Microsoft deeded it for the default aircraft, hence stating that the aircraft will have no damage, as the manufacturers don't want that displayed. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

In a Video they said they wanted third party`s to do the high detail aircraft and cockpits all switches and knobs ect working as they do it best , MSFS is the platform to run it on.

Does this mean that some default jets will near FSX functions.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Does anyone know if Airforceproud95 was invited to the event?

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

19 minutes ago, Krakin said:

No he was not there.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

17 hours ago, raspian300 said:

Hopefully Microsoft would come up with ideas for AI traffic, specially that Flightradar data are out there.

It's been confirmed there will be live AI traffic.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Soz, i'm late to this party... but lol.. they feed us a few images and a few videos and we pull them apart and speculate on what's maybe coming, and then.. BAM. Can't quite believe what i've just watched, but wow.... very very very excited.... sure, i'd like to know a little more on things like ATC etc, but i'm bloody all over this... nice 1 MS... we need this... Flight Simming needed a modern up to date approach and this is looking insane...!

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, Krakin said:

This went up right after I saw your comment lol 

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

3 hours ago, raspian300 said:

They said it in the Q&A?

I don't know if it was in the Q&A or the presentation or wherever, but it's confirmed.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

What I don't get is how weather doesn't affect performance?

Oh and about the hangar in the trailer? I didn't hear any youtuber speaking about hangars.

Edited by Noooch