spilok

Best "trees" for P3d

I really dislike the "over abundance" of orange and yellow trees (Autumn) when I fly these days in P3d.   Are there any programs that improve the trees to be more realistic throughout all seasons?

Stan

20 minutes ago, spilok said:

Are there any programs that improve the trees to be more realistic throughout all seasons?

Orbx Trees HD 
Turbulent Designs TerraFlora

Whether or not they remove the "over abundance of orange and yellow trees" to your liking is subjective.
Take a look at both, Orbx has theirs currently on sale.

Thanks.  Will check them out.

Stan

Orbx trees are hard to beat. 

ORBX trees are still orange and yellow though for the season.

I use both Orbx and Turbulent (they do work together) ... Autumn trees in the area's I've lived/visited are very Orange, Yellow, and Red ... I love the look both real world and in P3D.  Sadly ORBX Oregon HD in XP11 really does NOT do Oregon justice ... maybe one month out of the year Oregon will have some brown grass but 90% of the time its very green and autumn is very pronounced ... if ORBX do Oregon HD for P3D, I hope they include seasons.

Cheers, Rob.

46 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

I use both Orbx and Turbulent (they do work together) ... Autumn trees in the area's I've lived/visited are very Orange, Yellow, and Red ... I love the look both real world and in P3D.  Sadly ORBX Oregon HD in XP11 really does NOT do Oregon justice ... maybe one month out of the year Oregon will have some brown grass but 90% of the time its very green and autumn is very pronounced ... if ORBX do Oregon HD for P3D, I hope they include seasons.

Cheers, Rob.

Orbx & TerraFlora working together - are there settings in either you need to tweak so that they co-exist, or is it automatic?

T45

I'm sure you cant go wrong with either... Before buying ORBX trees I looked at the pics on their website and said well its a cheap add-on why not. But then after I installed it maybe 2 years ago, I love them. Much better resolution/realism and no impact to FPS.

I have TerraFlora I like how they are regional depending on country and area.

I agree.  I bought BOTH.  Yes, the yellow and orange are prevalent, but they do look good together.

Thanks,

Stan

1 hour ago, rjfry said:

I have TerraFlora I like how they are regional depending on country and area.

For billboard trees, the Terraflora version is much better. The textures are more natural and there is a lot more variety in tree heights.